Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesnt she do something worthwhile with that food like give it to a homeless shelter instead of hoarding all that cheap food for herself the beggy witch. If she is that skint which i don't believe for one minute she is then don't buy yourself another property and skint yourself, live by your means

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it abhorrent the amount of stuff they buy. No kid needs that much stuff. Two pairs of shoes for Evie for nursery so she doesn’t ruin her best ones.... where is she going in beat shoes? A garden party at Buckingham Palace? FGS it is just a waste.

Reactions: 7
The wedding anniversary video today and she has put copyright not to be distributed 😂😂😂😂 really? Who does she think she is that anyone would want to copyright it or share it she is living in cloud cuckoo land, she does realise that she is not even in the z lister section doesn't she 🙈... ffs maria give owa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#collab for their anniversary stay. How romantic.
is #collab even allowed?! It’s not even a real word for crying out loud.

what’s the deal with not saying the baby’s name? If you’ve got a name then just tell people. What difference does it make

Reactions: 6
Did anyone spot the babies name I went back about 3 times and didn't even notice 🤣

Reactions: 4
Maybe the babies name is #collab
#collab for their anniversary stay. How romantic.
is #collab even allowed?! It’s not even a real word for crying out loud.

what’s the deal with not saying the baby’s name? If you’ve got a name then just tell people. What difference does it make

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No time for Miss Bolt on Boobs at all. She is a racist, she got called out on Twitter about it years ago and just totally ignored it.

Omg her hair line. Wtf. Why is it like that? Seriously? I thought she had a hair transplant or am I wrong?

Also it’s actually jokes how she’s sat there pretending to be dying of laughter then has to say ‘ it’s funny isn’t it kelvin? ‘ bleeping hell growler doesn’t his silence tell you everything? He’s not interested and doesn’t find it funny cause he’s not got the mental age of a 4 year old like you x

Whilst you’re sitting there pretending to crack up your kid is running round in the background wanting attention btw. Maybe focus more on being a mum than talking to your non existent fans 🤷🏼‍♀️
she did 🤣. Both her and her fella did, the pics were hilarious

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it abhorrent the amount of stuff they buy. No kid needs that much stuff. Two pairs of shoes for Evie for nursery so she doesn’t ruin her best ones.... where is she going in beat shoes? A garden party at Buckingham Palace? FGS it is just a waste.
They are bleeping horrific as well 🤣

Reactions: 3
What did she say?
I can’t remember now as it was years ago, I’ll google and see if I find anything

What did she say?
She called someone a half breed because they are mixed race snd when she was called out about it she said she wasn’t racist as she had dated ’them’ before and didn’t know it was derogatory as all her circle used the term...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember now as it was years ago, I’ll google and see if I find anything

She called someone a half breed because they are mixed race snd when she was called out about it she said she wasn’t racist as she had dated ’them’ before and didn’t know it was derogatory as all her circle used the term...
Wow!! What an absolute skid mark she is

Reactions: 5
She’s a mess, still winds me up that she started pretending she was helping the Samaritans when she’s the worst online bully. And then she dropped her agent/friend Craig like a hot rock when he was struggling with alcoholism. Very hypocritical.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.