Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad growler helped herself to the whole reduced section when there’s people out there in real need who could’ve missed out now. If I was working in that store I’d have refused to serve her. Scabby witch. Attached a photo just for reference.
No shame, it's embarrassing and not clever at all when she clears nearly the whole shelf. Its shameful when People who really can't afford to feed their kids would benefit from this, I have never seen any other z lister do this before she needs a bag over her head i feel embarrassed for her. 🙈

Reactions: 4
You know what I’m all for a bargain and if I saw an amazing offer I wouldn’t turn my nose up HOWEVER I draw the line at clearing the reduced shelves when I know for a fact there’s people more in need than me. She’s making out like she’s doing a good thing by saying “ if I don’t buy it the poor animals would have died for no reason and they’ll just get binned “.. i’m not being funny she went at 4:30 in the afternoon, it’s not like she went just before the shop was closing and it was going to be binned. She is genuinely either just a flat out selfish scab OR they’re broke but don’t want to admit it!

Reactions: 7
I mean a sloth that does nothing but beg free food and sell cheap china make up brushes for 100x the price She’s got a cheek to comment on nhs discounts of stuff who actually work hard but when she’s emptying the reduced section I’ve never seen anyone use a trolley in the co op either it has 4 isles 🤣

Reactions: 8
For an ex prostitute she sure does think highly of herself. You can just tell she is a vile, nasty person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she was going out with that old guy from towie what was going on? Was it a paid arrangement?

• Heart
Never commented on this thread before but I couldn’t keep my mouth shut this time.

What the duck with the clearance CO OP stuff? There’s over 20 items there. 6 packets of chicken skewers? For 3 of them? How bleeping selfish can you get. They earn enough between them to not need to clear out the reduced bay every bleeping week. Why not leave some for someone who genuinely needs it rather than buying 6 of everything? Absolutely disgusting. Love to see the state of their freezer!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s hard to believe That a ex prossy who now raids the meat clearance isle who was exposed of her prostitution then tried to kill herself over her own life chioices then relied on nhs to save her Life! really has a big opinion on the small discounts nhs staff are offered, honestly baffles me how big her head is literally

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember when she had that spat with the girl on Instagram also from derby and the girl threatened to go to her house The girl came on here I can’t be bothered to scroll back but anyway a week later she had cctv installed 😂🤣 I don’t agree with threats or anything but I highly doubt begatron was kind to her for her to respond like that 😂😂

Does anyone remember when she had that spat with the girl on Instagram also from derby and the girl threatened to go to her house The girl came on here I can’t be bothered to scroll back but anyway a week later she had cctv installed 😂🤣 I don’t agree with threats or anything but I highly doubt begatron was kind to her for her to respond like that 😂😂
Forgot to say collab cctv 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad somebody’s called her out! Not that she gives a tit. Nasty witch! Said she left things on the shelf too... Growler is a liarrrrrr.
Thats not money saving tips the f****ing ignorant moron, that's pure f****ing greed!! How can she laugh at herself doing something as pathetic and greedy as that and be proud of herself and he is no better...She is a selfish vile pig 🤮

Beg this, beg that, free this, free that and scooping up all the reduced food that’s going in the local supermarket. They two think they have life sussed out. Selfish. As long as they’re benefitting screw everyone else. They don’t care how many people dig them up about how they live; begging for freebies themselves and using their daughter (and unborn daughter) for freebies as long as they’re benefiting then it doesn’t matter to them at all. No shame.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.