Maria Fowler #3 Maria, pay for anything? Not on your Nellie !!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think she’s a “normal “ toddler
Agree with this, she just doesn’t fit Maria’s narrative of ”the perfect child” aka Evie. Second children are always more “spirited” than the first as they have that extra influence & o think your learning style relaxes a little with the second child. ,Nellie also probably reacts to the way she is patented by Maria. I think it’s sad to see that she only ever has negatives to say about Nellie, it’s so damaging to openly show you have a favourite child.

Reactions: 9
I love Nellie - she is just a normal toddler, sadly suffering from second/neglected child syndrome

Reactions: 3
That gymnastics video is weird? Is that normal for gymnastics?
You mean the women supporting? Yes totally normal, I’m no gym expert but it’s how a move is learnt and strength is gained to be more independent doing it as you need less and less support. You can’t just let kids go and hope they don’t fall kind of thing

Hmmm 🤔 I am starting to get impression they are starting to struggle with money.. that’s why so many pr- free holidays.. she mention they are not going away in October half term as they have a BiLls to pay !

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hmmm 🤔 I am starting to get impression they are starting to struggle with money.. that’s why so many pr- free holidays.. she mention they are not going away in October half term as they have a BiLls to pay !
I can’t believe she has the nerve to moan that they’re not going on holiday this half term and she’s jealous of everyone else who is! 🙄 She’s had that many freebie trips away this year it’s a joke, who does she honestly think she is to complain!
I reckon she’s saying it now to try and bag one last gifted pre-Xmas holiday this year, knowing her she’ll probably get one too. I have no idea why all these companies think she’s a good choice of influencer, she’s a nobody - just an extra from Towie, always that classic line 🤣)
---
Also from the woman who bangs on and on about not using filters and being real - the last photo I’ve added is clearly filtered when you compare it to the others above!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I noticed this comment on today’s reel about the Polar Express train trip - looks like old Beggy has been up to her usual tricks of not wanting to pay for things - perhaps like paid-for articles published on their fancy new blog site?! 🤔
Maz ‘babe’, we know very well how much you like a freebie, but most people do actually want to be paid for their work!! Better start digging deep into your pocket to dust off your wallet, mind the fluff and mothballs! 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I noticed this comment on today’s reel about the Polar Express train trip - looks like old Beggy has been up to her usual tricks of not wanting to pay for things - perhaps like paid-for articles published on their fancy new blog site?! 🤔
Maz ‘babe’, we know very well how much you like a freebie, but most people do actually want to be paid for their work!! Better start digging deep into your pocket to dust off your wallet, mind the fluff and mothballs! 🤣
I saw this yesterday, so intrigued what it’s about!

I see she’s now begging for new chair in the lounge and bar stools. I note the existing chair is ‘sold’
She is disgraceful

Reactions: 2
I see she’s now begging for new chair in the lounge and bar stools. I note the existing chair is ‘sold’
She is disgraceful
Not happy with just the new chair, she’s now hinting at a new sofa too!! Oh and #aff linking Amazon too - where 99% of her followers will likely shop and she’ll end up getting a sneaky % for something like the next 28 days if I remember reading correctly. 🤔🙄
You’re right she is a total disgrace.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed she’s now only posting positive stuff about Nellie. She’s had a little look and realised what an hole she sounds morning about her constantly

Reactions: 7
So bloody busy… what does she actually do? 😂 Go shopping and film herself trying clothes on?

Reactions: 4