Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
No I think she’s a “normal “ toddler
Agree with this, she just doesn’t fit Maria’s narrative of ”the perfect child” aka Evie. Second children are always more “spirited” than the first as they have that extra influence & o think your learning style relaxes a little with the second child. ,Nellie also probably reacts to the way she is patented by Maria. I think it’s sad to see that she only ever has negatives to say about Nellie, it’s so damaging to openly show you have a favourite child.

Reactions: 9

Ck2020

VIP Member
Just imagine your daughters birthday and it’s a fucking AD. Does she have no shame? Mind you, no influencers have any shame do they

Reactions: 9

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed she’s now only posting positive stuff about Nellie. She’s had a little look and realised what an arsehole she sounds morning about her constantly

Reactions: 7

loubylou50

VIP Member
So princess Evie gets a fancy gifted party, but because Beggy hasn’t been able (or bothered?) to beg another free party little Nellie just gets a party in their kitchen. Which I’m sure Nellie loved, but just shows once again how differently she treats both girls.
But I for one love Nellie, she’s a little firecracker - she’s ace and will take no shit 🤣 and I am absolutely here for her to continue causing Maria grief! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6

ohdoris

VIP Member
I feel honoured :ROFLMAO:

After the uproar over Catherine Tyldesley & “cake gate” you’d think she’d be a bit more shameful about begging for one.

I bet the problem they’ve encountered is that she is expected to pay for it.

Reactions: 5

loubylou50

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤔 I am starting to get impression they are starting to struggle with money.. that’s why so many pr- free holidays.. she mention they are not going away in October half term as they have a BiLls to pay !
I can’t believe she has the nerve to moan that they’re not going on holiday this half term and she’s jealous of everyone else who is! 🙄 She’s had that many freebie trips away this year it’s a joke, who does she honestly think she is to complain!
I reckon she’s saying it now to try and bag one last gifted pre-Xmas holiday this year, knowing her she’ll probably get one too. I have no idea why all these companies think she’s a good choice of influencer, she’s a nobody - just an extra from Towie, always that classic line 🤣)
---
Also from the woman who bangs on and on about not using filters and being real - the last photo I’ve added is clearly filtered when you compare it to the others above!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s used to sell herself, so i’m not shocked at her selling her children’s souls for free stuff.
It’s just baffling to me that she gets anything for free, she’s so irrelevant now. How many mums are gonna see that ad & think oh I must book my kids party there !

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Poor Maria she is so ill after soooo many free PR holidays I am not surprised!! It must be hard to go everywhere for free and then begging for a free cake for her daughter birthday

Doodles2010

I see she’s now begging for new chair in the lounge and bar stools. I note the existing chair is ‘sold’
She is disgraceful

Reactions: 2

Tiredtiredtired

I was waiting to park today in town and thought I recognise that man in the car behind and realised it was her husband and two children. They were in an old little fiat car. Just shocked to be honest as the lifestyle they portray is very different!!

Reactions: 2