Maria Fowler #3 Maria, pay for anything? Not on your Nellie !!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel honoured :ROFLMAO:

After the uproar over Catherine Tyldesley & “cake gate” you’d think she’d be a bit more shameful about begging for one.

I bet the problem they’ve encountered is that she is expected to pay for it.

Reactions: 5
Poor Maria she is so ill after soooo many free PR holidays I am not surprised!! It must be hard to go everywhere for free and then begging for a free cake for her daughter birthday

Reactions: 3
She’s got Evie a free Hollywood bowl birthday party … what an absolutely beg! She’s foul!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s used to sell herself, so i’m not shocked at her selling her children’s souls for free stuff.
It’s just baffling to me that she gets anything for free, she’s so irrelevant now. How many mums are gonna see that ad & think oh I must book my kids party there !

Reactions: 3
I was waiting to park today in town and thought I recognise that man in the car behind and realised it was her husband and two children. They were in an old little fiat car. Just shocked to be honest as the lifestyle they portray is very different!!

Reactions: 2
I was waiting to park today in town and thought I recognise that man in the car behind and realised it was her husband and two children. They were in an old little fiat car. Just shocked to be honest as the lifestyle they portray is very different!!
I’m sure she’s posted that car before taking the piss out of him. Was she in the car too?

Yes his car was on the village Facebook group as he pulled out on someone. They’ve got a private reg on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No she was but their daughters were in the back. So she had shared the car before on insta?
I’m sure she did like a story of her maybe cleaning the car or doing something on the driveway and then she filmed the panda car and was laughing saying this is kelvins tit car

Just imagine your daughters birthday and it’s a bleeping AD. Does she have no shame? Mind you, no influencers have any shame do they

Reactions: 9
Just imagine your daughters birthday and it’s a bleeping AD. Does she have no shame? Mind you, no influencers have any shame do they
I totally agree! She can’t even pay for her own daughter’s birthday party and it’s the Hollywood bowling party it’s not too expensive .. she just begs and begs

So princess Evie gets a fancy gifted party, but because Beggy hasn’t been able (or bothered?) to beg another free party little Nellie just gets a party in their kitchen. Which I’m sure Nellie loved, but just shows once again how differently she treats both girls.
But I for one love Nellie, she’s a little firecracker - she’s ace and will take no tit 🤣 and I am absolutely here for her to continue causing Maria grief! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why are her edits always so bad 😂😂😂😂 i thought the point was showing people that you can’t tell a picture is edited

430CA7F1-6DAE-431A-AF53-46E6337F6A37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1