Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Just checking in. The Fatfud hasn't surfaced then?
Hmm 🤔.
Think he's been put into the clink where he's regaling the other lags with tales of his great gay sex love affair, his murder spree, his strangulation of his father, his life on the lam with the bed runner and wanted posters/calendars plastered over all the offies. His beautiful sister Amy Jane, his twin brother (can't remember his name), his pet sloth Sid and his pal crunchy locks with the flammable hair and his life as a road man rapper Baddie Boo.
Sound like it coukd be a book series beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

nichew

VIP Member
Beauts as if I’ve been on holiday and have come back to tattle to this shitstorm 😂 the pockets returned, Marcus has been in the news, a fucking air ambulance has been called. Sham are you Alexander The Great by any chance?! 😂😂😂
It’s been amazing beaut. Everything was being monitored and recorded as well beaut 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
How long have comments been turned off on his grid posts? Just went to look to see if any huns were going ‘u ok hun? Pm me’

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I actually think the impossible has happened and he is ashamed of himself, all his neighbours would have seen that cornwall live post and the all the comments and receipts 🥰
I've got to be ashaaaaaamed, I've been outed.

• Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
He said the other week he would laugh at someone getting murdered,
My kid has just got into the Ice Age films, she did not understand why I was laughing so much telling her that the sloth is called Sid 🤣🤣
Did you ask her over for a scary movie night 😂

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I hope he’s been given a good kick in and is hiding until the bruises go 😈

Or he’s got himself a stay in the local psych ward to cement the outcome of his DWP investigation that he couldn’t possibly work full time as he has autism.

• Wow