Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickenswallocks

Bit of a theme going on isn't there.. Around lunchtime start posting unhinged crazy crap all day then in the morning delete it all and apologise and blame it on mental health..
It's almost as if it's all completely put on for the cameras 🤔🤔🤣
The pubs don't start selling booze till midday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Maybe he has gone on a "how to be a real influencer on social media course" and is staging a big comeback beauts that is gonna absolutely blow our minds 😎 though the reality is he has been absolutely dragged over the coals for his last stupid building site stunt and is in some serious shit with the authorities 🤔
I wonder if Sids been active on her social media- although Marthacus being banged up would be another string to his DWP bow so she’d probably welcome it!

Reactions: 6

Caw1982

VIP Member
Sorry I'm a throwback and don't know how to post links, take a gander. This has the Camborne Crushers name all over it.
Imagine a scrap on top of the Eiffle Tower with these 2 freaks. Marcus screaming at least I'm thinner than you, the tower loves me, we"ve had object sex (can't be gay sex" apparently the Eiffle Tower is a girl)!!!!
God its too early for this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I think when he last performed sid said he wasn’t allowed to go to Paris so he’s on strike

He’s going to pop up after Paris and claim he went but didn’t want to post it because be was having a break from social media (like its his job). he’s going to say some bullshit like ‘I wanted to be present’😂

It’s all a ploy to avoid the embarrassment of not being allowed to go to Paris because he’s been naughty

• Haha

wishlistofcrapreturns

Chatty Member
I don't think she fully understands the catatlogue of screenshots and recordings we have, I think those comments have been her first glimpse of what her son is really putting up on social media
I’m not on Facebook so please keep sharing I’m in the bedroom howling

• Haha