Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a close call, but @Noseybonk beat @HeyBabes to most liked thread title at the final hurdle.

narcus is currently in psychosis, hallucinating with alcohol withdrawals.
(Really, Marcus has been reported to the DWP and is shitting himself so has hammed up his issues)

anything else to add?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not commented on these threads for so long, the last time I did, I'm pretty sure it was thread 16 or there abouts.
I came back for the latest MMM, he's still a horrible fucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I flew here sooooo quickly when I saw the latest posts 😅😅 I'm in the middle of watching inside out2 but that can wait 🫠 my priorities need to be in order. Is he walking around Camborne bare foot and in a hospital gown with his enlarged clitoris hanging out, has he nutted anymore lamp posts? Shitting up a bush... I next to know what's happening on the next episode of MMMM 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I flew here sooooo quickly when I saw the latest posts 😅😅 I'm in the middle of watching inside out2 but that can wait 🫠 my priorities need to be in order. Is he walking around Camborne bare foot and in a hospital gown with his enlarged clitoris hanging out, has he nutted anymore lamp posts? Shitting up a bush... I next to know what's happening on the next episode of MMMM 🫣
Enlarged clitoris 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
cautiously optimistic beauts, but we've been let down too many times now, what's the betting hannah pays him a visit tomorrow or tuesday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marcus the DWP won’t see your meltdown if you are private on insta. Open it up babes
---
Aww lads he’s took his weight loss happy chappy cinephile i can walk 500 miles bio out

IMG_4169.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well well well it’s been a hot minute since I checked in here! I spotted the now skinny carcus was on one so I legged it here! I won’t lie I think I did a little excited wee along the way
how are all my fellow twattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s clearly not been invited for a carvery for Father’s Day so he’s kicked off, didn’t he do the same on Mother’s Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s clearly not been invited for a carvery for Father’s Day so he’s kicked off, didn’t he do the same on Mother’s Day?
He does it whenever there is a special occasion
---
Does anyone know if the lampost is ok after the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12