Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. šŸ„³ šŸ»

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening beauts just catching up in the Lakes celebrating my 50th Birthday not till Weds but getting in there early and enjoying the bank holiday šŸ¤— I take it L has ran down the A30 across the border and caught the first plane out of here and is assuming a new identity abroad šŸ˜‚ either that or he is saving him up for a grand reveal on insta šŸ™„ I mean if you want to be Bored to Death and have the Bejesus scared out of you on the daily stick with Mitchell he is such a catch šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening beauts just catching up in the Lakes celebrating my 50th Birthday not till Weds but getting in there early and enjoying the bank holiday šŸ¤— I take it L has ran down the A30 across the border and caught the first plane out of here and is assuming a new identity abroad šŸ˜‚ either that or he is saving him up for a grand reveal on insta šŸ™„ I mean if you want to be Bored to Death and have the Bejesus scared out of you on the daily stick with Mitchell he is such a catch šŸ˜‚
Happy early birthday !!!! šŸ§”

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very overweight people always look a bit gaunt and sort of deflated that after shifting tons of weight , don't they. It must be the skeleton and muscle tone changes slightly with the weight ?

Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday for Wednesday Beaut!! šŸ˜˜ šŸ¾šŸ„‚šŸ¾

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why share this you giant deflated scrotum? Iā€™m sure this is the grade A content your followers are wanting.
No wonder the ā€˜boyfriendā€™ hasnā€™t been seen in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you noticed everytime we speak facts or call out his bullshit he will then suddenly do something on social media (for example when we question where Hannah is) so hereā€™s the question where is L? Iā€™m starting to think that he didnā€™t really exist and that hook up is well over

Reactions: 11
Have you noticed everytime we speak facts or call out his bullshit he will then suddenly do something on social media (for example when we question where Hannah is) so hereā€™s the question where is L? Iā€™m starting to think that he didnā€™t really exist and that hook up is well over
It was a filter

Reactions: 1
It was a filter
You mentioned this before and that another influencer has used it. What filter is it as I think the laff with saff IG is private? I don't doubt you for a second because he's a complete weirdo, but I would like to see it being used elsewhere :)

Reactions: 4