Marcus Mitchell #70 Asleep in the streets, inexperienced between the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome beauts to another thread about our favourite prick of a bastard. Well done to @spaceraider69 for the title, you get custody of the communal until Marcus gets home.

It been a wild few weeks with the return of

⭐ Marcus the alcoholic
⭐ Marcus binge eating
⭐ Marcus the grief thief banging on about a fella who hated his guts before he left this world (RIP SG)

Marcus is currently in Zante where he has been stuffing himself daily, stalking the local men & animals, trying to murder his dad and overall showing us nothing of the beautiful place he is in.

The former fat lad said his aim is to lose 2 stone before January when he goes on his next holiday !!!! Yes kids it just goes to show thay you don’t need to work hard to have nice things & holidays in life you just need to be a greedy benefit bum
*no shade to anyone on benefits who has a genuine need just not this bleep who has learnt to play the system with the help of his bleep parents*

Oh and it would appear his job has long been forgotten.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Me and my partner have just got back from a nice holiday but knowing this grade-A twit can afford a second holiday and we now won't get to go on holiday again until at least 2026 really boils my piss.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Banging on about wanting to be 8st before his NEXT holiday.

Triggering, useless piece of tit. No matter how much weight he loses, he'll still be a vile bleep.

marcusmitchellll_1695466398742.jpg

Reactions: 13
Hes sick of the sight of food and drink. Well we're sick of the sight of you Marcus you giant deflated scrotum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel cheated that this didn’t happen to MM

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @Stripper Vicar
Bastard can pretend he's gonna be 8 stone all he wants the fact numbers on a scale is all that he's focusing on he'll never be happy

Who goes to Greece and acts like its such a chore ungrateful jelly baby

Reactions: 12
He won't get down to 8 stone? His skeleton , internal organs & leg muscles must weigh that , and his loose skin will be another couple of stone - so he's probs as thin as he will get ?

Reactions: 10
Who goes on their first holiday and can’t wait to get home and lose weight? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon his massive moonhead is probably about 8 stone on its own
Christ on a cracker! 🤣 I bonked a squaddie one questionable night in my youth who was ‘interesting looking’🤣

we nicknamed him moon head! 🌝

even had a chant for him in the pub 😅

“vein, throbbing vein, how’s it hanging? Moonhead!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.