Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
Ffs....Mrs L.C why did you and Mr L.C get Divorced?? Well what it was....Tom turned up and I couldn't put my phone down.....where there any affairs....yes between mrs L.C and tattle beauts 🙈
All joking aside though how'd you 2 meet???
WHO IS MR N MRS LC????😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HarryToby

Tom I have a question.

(I'm only up to the end of page 38 so hopefully this hasn't already been asked)

How did it go from him sending you weird messages on a fake account to the pair of you being friends? How did you find out it was him behind the account?

Cojoco

I was thinking maybe to text him things what Everyone wants answered or just leave him come in and you all ask questions like when I joined. Also I’ve just been have a chat with one of Marcus now unfollowers and he’s said that he doesn’t believe he was stabbed those plasters are in exact same place as when he had some kind of surgery I can’t remember what but yeah basically confirms everyone else’s thoughts on here too x
This is the only photo I really have of mine tbf. But I in no way believe him.

I was up till around 2am reading the first thread 😳😂 what a woman! 😂😂😂
Certainly paced alot In a week didn't she 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Not if you're in spoons.
Send your table number beaut let's get the shots going!

Attachments

• Haha

Hushhushxox

Hi!! I’m an Essex girl too but I have refrained from Mrs Hinch as I don’t like cleaning.
Same .. she doesn’t get quite as much gossip as MM does here, I think she’s to big for tattle to believe the sources on there, I live where the good ole famous pier is 🤣

• Haha

Cojoco

Marcus has been sectioned twice, several years back. Me and Adelle were fuming after his last trip to the bridge, he was taken to a mental health hospital and they assessed him. You know what they did, sent him on his merry way a few hours later with a samaritans card. He needs real help
Hate to break it to you Tom.
Has a fucking LIAR!

EnterNameHerePls

If anyone can answer as i personally don't know anyone with autism, but what meds would he be taking? I didn't realise you could take meds for autism, i thought it was more learning coping techniques?
Probably something to keep him calm. Autism can’t be medicated, but agitation and distress/depression can.

• Heart

bibbidybob

I want to see this live video too with Tom and the girl he called a slag, keep seeing it being mentioned but can't find it anywhere...please repost 😁