Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
I’m new here and really late to the “party”, but this guy has literally had his gallbladder removed. I had mine done 4 years ago and the wounds are in the exact same places. He was “bloated” because they fill you with air and then go in with a camera via the bellybutton, then several small incisions are made to separate the gallbladder from The bile duct and lift it out.
I can’t believe he thought people would fall for this shit
He’s just a massive bullshitter🙄

Reactions: 7

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Anyone else not believe he’s autistic and just used the autism card to raise followers in his early days

daddygoose999

@daddygoose999 I’m not really buying this saintly image you’re painting. So you were trying to help Marcus and take him out etc on one hand and you’re a complete misogynistic pig on the other? I believe the true Tom lies somewhere in between so stop pretending you’re a saint.
Believe what you want to believe mate. Adelle know me personally and you all like her so why don't you ask Adelle??

• Heart

Mothergoose666

Just to let you know doll... youre still following his weightless journey. Not that its mu h of a journey just a couple of hello fresh plugs 😅
Hahaha trueeee I forgot about his other pages tbh. Also guys can someone get Markella1 page authorised as she got spammed trying to post about toms page as was her first comment.

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Remember Adelle, ‘people only throw shade at what shines’ quote from MM himself
Or was it ‘things what shine’ something like that 😂😂😂

You are a fucking twat 🤣🤣🤣
"From MM himself" 🤣🤣
Fucking twat you are!

I dare you to post your message from him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@aalmcan we not cut our names out? Only the MM himself would know... that would wees him out 🤣🤣🤣

@aalmaalm can you cut our names out? Only MM himself would know 🤣 we could weed him out??
Oh god I could but then I think he’d be able to dig you out not me because you requested it 😂 unless, because you know he’s such an influencer he has his PR team deal with memmo requests 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha