Marcus Mitchell #69 smells like Andy's spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a bigger woman I can tell you I get plenty of interest from guys who you’d probably describe as buff (and I’m a lot more than 12 stone)
17 stone (ish) here and boyfriend has no issue at throwing me around the bedroom... Marcus would love my noodle head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh No-Man-Marcus, “realistically I’m lighter” has nearly bleeping killed me off. 🤣🤣🤣

When is he going to realise his weight is irrelevant? Nobody wants you because you are a vile prick of a bastard, it’s got duck all to do with your weight and even less to do with anyone else’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s something else 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The boy ain’t interested in ya no matter how much you obsess over him get over it

You may have lost weight but you’ve still got teeth like a derelict graveyard, a small cock and an absolutely rotten beggy self entitled personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Your weight has nothing to do with your demeanour; how you treat other people........

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because you’re struggling with your own weight doesn’t give you an excuse to shame someone about theirs ??? :mad: You aren’t the only person on earth who struggles Carcus, the bleeping world doesn’t revolve around YOU!!!

Reactions: 25
The boy ain’t interested in ya no matter how much you obsess over him get over it
This ! If this Lad reads here, please don't try to be polite, tell him directly to duck OFF. A lesson I wish I would of learned irl from a past encounter with someone who tried to lovebomb me. duck you Marcus you lecherous bleep.

Reactions: 23
Marcus is a dangerous little bleep. This poor guy he’s suddenly become obsessed with probably only did something as innocent as chat to him in a friendly way, now Marcus has fashioned some relationship and a weird hate campaign on this guy’s unsuspecting partner.
He’s an absolute tit stirrer

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it's the manipulation that angers me, please perm head block him, get a restraining order, he'll use every trick in the book, even a big performance on the A30 bridge, tell him to duck off, block him, don't give the bleep the oxygen he craves. What an evil, sadistic, manipulative horrible bleep he is. Sid needs to go on trial for crimes against humanity for birthing this bleep. I feel like bleep isn't even strong enough of a word to decribe how horirble he is. Marcus you horrible horrible bleep.

• Haha
I think this one is quite telling, it sounds like he’s created an entire scenario in his head from someone just being friendly, clearly there hasn’t been any conversation about anything more.

Attachments

The way he words those stories pretty much means that this guy doesn’t know Marcus likes him (aka is stalking him and acting insane) and now Twatface is getting mad at him for just living his life with who I’m gonna assume is his girlfriend, such a manipulative bleep !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This ! If this Lad reads here, please don't try to be polite, tell him directly to duck OFF. A lesson I wish I would of learned irl from a past encounter with someone who tried to lovebomb me. duck you Marcus you lecherous bleep.
Sometimes it’s the only way, I’ve definitely tried to handle things too nicely in the past and it’s ended up making things worse. Straight talk is the only way with some people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine if the couple have seen it all and there just sat there in bewilderment when this guy has probably just said hello?! he's dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes it’s the only way, I’ve definitely tried to handle things too nicely in the past and it’s ended up making things worse. Straight talk is the only way with some people
people like marcus prey on kindness, if you're kind to them they use it to manipulate. It's what makes it even more sinister.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.