Marcus Mitchell #69 smells like Andy's spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Venom

If he's losing it now wait till he sees the thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He's royally kicking off beauts we love to see it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is MM so fixated on weight being why someone would go out with someone else . This girl maybe heavier than him but I bet her attitude and personality are a dam sight nicer ! Heโ€™s coming across as a right shallow Hal today ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is MM so fixated on weight being why someone would go out with someone else . This girl maybe heavier than him but I bet her attitude and personality are a dam sight nicer ! Heโ€™s coming across as a right shallow Hal today ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Because heโ€™s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So recap
He got a wonky tat
Seems to be in a new room
Is apparently working as a kitchen porter even though he apparently can't cope with shared kitchens
Inventor of walking
Has set up a new walking page to get even more attention and validation
The question remains whether hes going on his undeserved holiday
And is being a top bleep as always
Currently fat shaming a poor unknown women even tho not long ago he reassembled a bowling ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Realistically Iโ€™m lighter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Absolutely killed me off lol like it matters heโ€™s lighter?! Presumably he doesnโ€™t sniff up Carcuses tree if heโ€™s going out with a lass?! Jesus, itโ€™s the delusion for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
REALISTICALLY IM LIGHTER ๐Ÿคฃ duck off whys he always doing this when Iโ€™m either out or sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 16
โ€œHeโ€™s buff and when i say buff i mean hunkyโ€ which is exactly the reason he aint interested in your tiny penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor No-Man-Marcus. Ugly, vile personality and fancies straight blokes ๐Ÿฅ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew you lot would have this all, I went to bed at like 10 last night having been to the cinema. I knew something had happened when I came on and there was a new thread

My football team dont play until Monday night so had I been there I would have missed even more. Ive binned off packing to watch all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out at the footy, by full time I want the kitchen smashed up and him advertising his OnlyFans again. Keep me updated you lovely lot ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a bigger woman I can tell you I get plenty of interest from guys who youโ€™d probably describe as buff (and Iโ€™m a lot more than 12 stone)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.