Marcus Mitchell #67 If he had long blond hair, he'd look like Jimmy Saville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Venom for the winning title 👑

old thread here

Recap: Marcus has lost weight but is still a prick of a bastard

IMG_8222.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I just open with this killer: you're going to bleeping hate me but I'm actually quite happy that he's getting his life together and seems really happy. I'm a mum. My kids are his age and autistic and I genuinely just want the best for him and kind of have a bit of a soft spot for the silly bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@MrsPoison my daughter has autism and i worry about when she grows up what kind of life she will have so in that sense its nice to see him doing ok. However he is a massive twit on a personal level & has played the system to his advantage so is he really a true reflection of a lad with autism doing well in society? I’m quite torn between feeling sorry for him at times & at others completely hating him

Reactions: 22
I would throw myself off the nearest motorway bridge if my autistic or any of my sons for that matter turned out like him. I want him to do better and by better I mean go on a massive bender to the extent his sister is crying in local shops handing out do not serve posters of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Embrace the love for him @Lucyxxxx you know you want to.
Screenshot_20230626_092245_Instagram.jpg

---
Thread suggestion: Marcus Mitchell is the best, Lucy needs to give it a rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick recap

🔴 he has lost weight
🟠 he was stomping multiple miles per day but seems to have slowed down
🟡 the healthy subway mayo salads have gone and he is back to good old pub grub
🟢 he has been spending time with a new friend & this one seems ok
🔵 he has moved out of his 3 walled bedsit and into a studio flat (we think based on his pictures) and will be using paper plates so he doesn’t have to wash up
🟣 despite being unable to work due to his disabilty he has treated himself to a PS5 and a bottle of celebrity tequila at approx £50-£80
⚫ still thinks being thinner will get someone to touch his mini milk
⚪ can now wear 2 socks at once
🟤 still a prick of a bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I think this just says it all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I would throw myself off the nearest motorway bridge if my autistic or any of my sons for that matter turned out like him. I want him to do better and by better I mean go on a massive bender to the extent his sister is crying in local shops handing out do not serve posters of him.
I actually love you 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After my friend had weight loss surgery she lost a lot of her hair so maybe its his bodys reaction to the sudden weight loss
It is quite often a side effect of surgery but that’s because it stops you absorbing the vitamins and minerals you need so you often get hair loss

Reactions: 5
It is quite often a side effect of surgery but that’s because it stops you absorbing the vitamins and minerals you need so you often get hair loss
Something weird is going on, because he’s got that thick layer of fur on his arms and legs now 🤔 I still don’t believe for one second he’s lost all that weight from just walking. He still eats tit food. He doesn’t even seem to do the steps anymore? He was crapping on for so long about the ‘big things’ that were going to happen this year - I reckon he’s definitely had some kind of medical help.

Reactions: 13
Something weird is going on, because he’s got that thick layer of fur on his arms and legs now 🤔 I still don’t believe for one second he’s lost all that weight from just walking. He still eats tit food. He doesn’t even seem to do the steps anymore? He was crapping on for so long about the ‘big things’ that were going to happen this year - I reckon he’s definitely had some kind of medical help.
He's always been really hairy, it's just now blonde from the sun.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.