Marcus Mitchell #66 Underground, overground, wombling free, Marcus of Camborne scamming the DWP ๐ŸŽต

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @spaceraider69 sorry it just felt relatable ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm sure I'll be forgiven by the next 4/20 anniversary

Link to previous thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap.

As we enter a new thread slight cracks seem to be appearing and this has slightly got our hopes up.
The diet is slipping.
Managed to have a drink with Sids fella without giving him the doorstep treatment.
Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title by @spaceraider69 sorry it just felt relatable ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm sure I'll be forgiven by the next 4/20 anniversary

Link to previous thread here
Thank you beaut itโ€™s about time I won a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Recap.

As we enter a new thread slight cracks seem to be appearing and this has slightly got our hopes up.
The diet is slipping.
Managed to have a drink with Sids fella without giving him the doorstep treatment.
Boring.
Recap.

He is having spa dates with his dad in the hope of bagging himself an older homosexual.

The rancid toe made an appearance.

He claims to have lost 5 stone but is yet to show us him stepping on the scales (probably cos his nearest zoo has been too busy to let him in).

His new bestie appears to be out the picture again.

He hadnโ€™t updated us on his steps recently ๐Ÿ˜ข

TBC he did a murder/robbery/assaulted a cat in the local park area near Sids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's his birthday real soon. Maybe that will give him the nudge he needs. ๐Ÿ”” ๐Ÿ”š

Reactions: 6
How can financial stability be your goal if you never intend to work a day in your life? And no he hasnโ€™t changed his eating habits - he posts the same crap food and calls every day a โ€˜cheat dayโ€™.

Reactions: 11
IMG_0159.jpeg

so going off his supposed BMI, he should be around 5โ€™7ish.

there is no way an adidas tee is this long an a person of that height. my partner is 5โ€™1 and they fit her like that.
IMG_0160.jpeg

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2160342
so going off his supposed BMI, he should be around 5โ€™7ish.

there is no way an adidas tee is this long an a person of that height. my partner is 5โ€™1 and they fit her like that.
View attachment 2160345
There's no way he's got down to 14 stone - and in 4 months? From 22- 23 stone? Impossible. Fat reduction & skin surgery would be the only way there........
He's 20 stone, down from 22- 23 , I'll wager
He has lost some , and good luck to him there , but he tips the scales

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.