Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going gangrenous.
It'll spread & leak into his bloodstream, slowly giving him sepsis

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has anyone who follows the spoof tiktok been blocked by the original big man? I’ve been blocked in the last week and i haven’t interacted with him in weeks 😭
I suspected this might happen so I didn’t follow it. Didnt really expect him to be that clever though…!

---

I can’t help but think todays little day out was a result of him reading on here. One minute we are saying he shows nothing of beautiful Cornwall except his high street. The next he’s on open days at a Manor House!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine going for a day out and that bleep is prancing around playing up to the camera

Reactions: 15
It's going gangrenous.

It'll spread & leak into his bloodstream, slowly giving him sepsis
Surprised he hasn't had it yet I went into a hottub with an open cut (didn't think) a few days later i had sepsis

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So? Was that the big Saturday bombshell? A day out dry humping the balustrades at Rosewarne House, on an open day, that anyone can go to? Look out beauts, top influencer coming through!!! 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How ironic will be after all the TL threats to unalive himself it’s a septic tow that kills him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.