Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Augustus Gloop must have been up early punishing the toilet after his family (sized) meal last night.

A2224A8F-C585-4522-AC4F-DC0E927F59EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe he actually lived in the hotel. As if all that happened lmaooooo. Imagine being that poor manager going about your job, yeah you get the likes of Will fine. Then Marcus comes along and all this weird tit keeps happening and your having to refund angry customers, police raiding the place every other day and your kids are watching it all unfold in real time on the Internet lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't believe he actually lived in the hotel. As if all that happened lmaooooo. Imagine being that poor manager going about your job, yeah you get the likes of Will fine. Then Marcus comes along and all this weird tit keeps happening and your having to refund angry customers, police raiding the place every other day and your kids are watching it all unfold in real time on the Internet lmao.
It definitely put me off booking a Travelodge 😂 Marcus the anti influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yuk, the toe is on full display today!! 🤢

itsmarcusmitchell_1674918318578.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That poor Manager and all the staff in the hotel from the TL Days need a 'Pride of Britain' award dealing with that crank and his disgusting unacceptable behaviour😡 I hope he has a lifetime ban!! the cleaner in particular needs a special commendation for cleaning up this creature's sick, piss and tit daily 🤮🤮 they should have got Sid round to do it 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone who follows the spoof tiktok been blocked by the original big man? I’ve been blocked in the last week and i haven’t interacted with him in weeks 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he is behind the spoof Tik tok?? did it not go private for a bit shortly after the Sid video and her kicking off about it??? 🤔 let's face it he has defo got time on his 'Jeremy Beadle' hands to do it as well as his other one? and it wouldn't take a Rocket Scientist to work out it's him doing it 🤔 #narcenergy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There's a couple of new ones on the spoof account. I've quickly unfollowed it! 😂 The one with the whale they've tagged in the spa hotel! 😂

---

With a bit of luck that was a shot in that glass and not water!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone who follows the spoof tiktok been blocked by the original big man? I’ve been blocked in the last week and i haven’t interacted with him in weeks 😭
I didn't follow it for that exact reason, gathered he's got enough time in his busy schedule to compare the two and go on a blocking spree 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.