Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toes dropping off and no regrets
Has Marcus been killing his family pets?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well now you’ve got me wondering what happened to Andy 😳
Maybe he was jealous of Andy battering Sid’s pussy so he got his revenge…..

So he didn’t have enough for a large breakfast this morning but had enough for a chippy lunch? What did he do to get £3 since breakfast? Has Will been back round for a blowy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he was jealous of Andy battering Sid’s pussy so he got his revenge…..

So he didn’t have enough for a large breakfast this morning but had enough for a chippy lunch? What did he do to get £3 since breakfast? Has Will been back round for a blowy?
Can imagine him furiously pedal biking it to Marcus House.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you get a bag of greasy scraps as a side dish though beaut.

Is that even a thing or has he managed to talk someone into it?
No I did not. There’s hope for my arteries yet!
Yeah that’s actually a thing ! I love the little crispy chips at the bottom of a packet but I couldn’t get the scraps,I always feel like they’d take my tooth out- maybe that’s how he lost his! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I did not. There’s hope for my arteries yet!
Yeah that’s actually a thing ! I love the little crispy chips at the bottom of a packet but I couldn’t get the scraps,I always feel like they’d take my tooth out- maybe that’s how he lost his! 🤣

Crispy chips yeah but a bag of grease covered scraps, no thanks 😂

Not because it's respectful to kids that can't give their permission to be or not on social media, it's in case trolls use the photo.
What!!!! After he tried be failed epicley to troll that lad on his live last night! Marcus there is only one weirdo and that’s you! bleep! You are absolutely vile and rotten to the core! you are all that is wrong with our fallen socity! A smug lazy self entitled slob. You think the whole world ows you! you think you can say tit to prople because of your fake autism diagnosi! But if that lad would of ripped into you you would off been stright to the A30 for a roll calling him a bully and a troll and all of the other tit you come out with! The best bit of you lad ran down ye mams leg

Reactions: 8
Aye I know what Peter Pan is I’m just so confused why someone would say theyre being treated like Peter Pan, rather than just being like “you’re smothering me”

Side note; I believe the Peter Pan conspiracy so maybe there are similarities with him and Marcus, trapping men (SG) and using them for his own gain, like PP did with the kiddies. The author was an alleged n0nce too so another wrongen.

Reactions: 2
More like 'Peter Kay' in stature and the love of garlic bread 😂 although he isn't funny as duck and is defo missing a personality chip and a purpose in life 🤣🤣

I do wonder if Sid watches his insta stories and Tik toks? I would be mortified if my kid was acting like he is and it plastered it all over social media 🤔 I know there are two sides to every story but the Mother in me would be straight round to that bedsit giving him some serious grief to sort himself out 🙄 all these deep down I am really happy answers on his stories are total bullshit too keep telling yourself that Marcus one day it might come true??

Has he used someone elses pictures?

View attachment 1868278
More like 'Binder' (get in the bin) 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.