Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he had a stroke or something? Just recently his face looks really lopsided

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Keeps going on about wanting to travel, if he sets foot on a plane this year I’ll do a roll down the A30 myself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs .... Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, Alexa

Alexa tell him to duck off

Keeps going on about wanting to travel, if he sets foot on a plane this year I’ll do a roll down the A30 myself
Wants people to go with him on the first 3 or 5 holidays so he knows the score then can go away by himself.

3 or 5?! Try one or none!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we had him thinking Belfast was in Scotland earlier and now he thought that caviar was a type of champagne.
I'm also thinking that Julie could secretly be a troll

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads remember at the TL before he went off the rails he bought an old fella staying there a few coffees and posted about it being his good deed for the day… something could be afoot 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s live eating biscuits in the mustard tent. Being annoying on purpose, it’s boring 💤

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.