Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so boring now. I miss the days the threads were flying, now I only check in every couple days. Prick of a bastard.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah , he has a sister called Charl/Charlotte who is one of Sids daughters, and a sister called Charlye who is one of Rich Mitch’s daughters
This reminds me of my friend, her dad remarried but the new wife had a toddler, with the same name as her. The toddler grew up with him as her Dad so took his surname so he has two daughters, with the same full name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 nights in the bridal suite filming himself getting steamy.. but was it gifted, or paid for by Sid aka Mimi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I think we should set up a fake hotel Instagram account and invite him for a stay…. And give him an address to a German bondage sex club. You flirtin with me beauts???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty sure the other Marcus Mitchell sometimes pops up in his TikTok comments

Reactions: 7
The hotel follow him?!! Is he sure he’s thought that through properly?!! Once they see the state of him day to day they aren’t going to want him back in their hotel!!! Shot himself in the severely infected foot there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not Marcus acting like 2 days away gives you holiday blues..I’ve spent longer at work..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.