Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me how someone so ugly and disgusting can have so much confidence. And what is the 2005 MySpace pouting about? Bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😃😃 I'll just 💀💀💀 if he or his Muvver gets presented with a bill for £890 , or something 😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully now he’s back from his much needed spa break, the Christmas comedown begins. Fingers crossed for a MMMM2023 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah 100% , but does that not mean like gifts such as the Tyacks vouchers, rather than his ma booking him into a hotel? I didn’t think gifts from family members would need taxing here?
Even though I doubt he’s “earning” above whatever the tax threshold is, I’m assuming he still has to declare it all to prove he doesn’t need to pay tax. Is that right? But then doesn’t he get a bit of time afterwards, like a grace period if he’s technically classed as self employed? Because if he’s on disability it won’t be means tested.
No, gifting a gift or a present isn't gifting 'capital' as it has no monetary value to the benefit claimant.
An expensive painting gifted, is a personal possession but if it was then sold , it would become capital ( after tax) & would need declaring otherwise it would be classed as fraud.
You can drive a paid-for Rolls-Royce & still claim benefits, as its classed simply as a personal possession but if it was sold then becomes capital & fraudulent if not declared.
I suppose he could argue the case if the benefits agency dropped on him by simply calling the gifts ' bartering' ?

Reactions: 5
Well hopefully he’s on a wee come down since the holiday of a lifetime beauts and this weekend could be it 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What does his sister do with her time now she doesn't have to spend it all printing out and distributing flyers for her alcoholic brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does his sister do with her time now she doesn't have to spend it all printing out and distributing flyers for her alcoholic brother?
She probably sits sulking that Marcus is 'The Golden Child' of the family and gets away with 💩 and Spa breaks off Sid 🤣

• Haha
Marcus got all the beauts in a tizz
Whilst watching Eastenders staining the bed with jizz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably sits sulking that Marcus is 'The Golden Child' of the family and gets away with 💩 and Spa breaks off Sid 🤣
I thought it was the sister who has the same dad but different mum that went around trying to get places to not serve him , because the sisters he shares with Sid seem under no illusion that he’s never been an alcoholic or properly homeless. It’s gets confusing because they have the same first name 😂

• Haha
I thought it was the sister who has the same dad but different mum that went around trying to get places to not serve him , because the sisters he shares with Sid seem under no illusion that he’s never been an alcoholic or properly homeless. It’s gets confusing because they have the same first name 😂
Wait he's got 2 sisters with the same name?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah , he has a sister called Charl/Charlotte who is one of Sids daughters, and a sister called Charlye who is one of Rich Mitch’s daughters
How confusing 😂 although I know a girl who both her and her ex have gone on to have kids with other people and they both named their kid the same thing so the child they share between them has two brothers with the exact same name. I think its so strange .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have two brother in laws called David 🤣🤣 they are both my husband's step brothers
David 1 - same mum as my hb but different Dad,
David 2 - same Dad as my hb but different Mum
🤣🤣🤣🤣 #mental

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have two brother in laws called David 🤣🤣 they are both my husband's step brothers
David 1 - same mum as my hb but different Dad,
David 2 - same Dad as my hb but different Mum
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of all the names in all the world I would never name my child the same as an exs 😂 I have 3 first cousins all on the same side who all have the name john/Jonathan so my uncles/aunt all named their kids the same sorta thing which i find really weird as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.