Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....To the sauna. Probably thinks both kinds of sweating burn calories of the same value and doesn't realise it's just his body losing water 🤷

He's annoyed me. I get people have nice gifts etc and I don't begrudge him being there but it's just the smugness of it all.

Just enjoy it rather than having to make a big point all the time
Would he even want to go if he couldn’t put it on his stories ?

Reactions: 7
I reckon his family bought him the stay and booked the dates , so that they know where he is for 48rs , leaving them free to celebrate their “ actual” family Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again he puts up a question box and deletes it minutes later, make your mind up!

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve had two masturbations so I’m off to bed
See you wouldn’t wanna be you you absolute prick of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He had a question box up and has deleted it. I wanted to ask him something!

Once again he puts up a question box and deletes it minutes later, make your mind up!
Oh snap beaut. I wouldn't have noticed but I went back to ask something and it'd gone 🥺

Reactions: 4
He had a question box up and has deleted it. I wanted to ask him something!

Oh snap beaut. I wouldn't have noticed but I went back to ask something and it'd gone 🥺
Was it “Why are you such an insufferable bleep?” Because snap! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these cunts?!?!
You know who ACTUALLY deserves this? Those people who can’t feed their families or heat their homes (let alone go out for dinner every night, and have nights out on the piss and ❄ for free) despite working full time. Boils my blood.

9FC33B40-3A71-47C5-9C4E-F9EAAC9B5C85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I still reckon he's bagged an undeclared freebie. His stories are like an advert for the place. 🤔

All I know is duck staying there after him. Imagine sleeping in a bed he'd been in! 🤢

Reactions: 8
I still reckon he's bagged an undeclared freebie. His stories are like an advert for the place. 🤔

All I know is duck staying there after him. Imagine sleeping in a bed he'd been in! 🤢
I don’t believe for a minute that Sid is footing the entire bill. Also the tubster is never this clear and concise

Reactions: 7
TW - ED after the next paragraph

It's just all the lies also

saying he's a lawyer or mechanic or whatever on the lives, and no correction either, willing to let people that don't know him question if it's true

'cant wait to be six stone by the end of the year' on the last story

He has zero intention of dieting let alone being a weight that would put him into an opposite ED to what he already has.

I can't say he doesn't have an ED, I eat to comfort, I eat through boredom etc, there's different types but to keep going on about how he's going to lose weight to an extreme can be triggering for many people

Reactions: 12
TW - ED after the next paragraph

It's just all the lies also

saying he's a lawyer or mechanic or whatever on the lives, and no correction either, willing to let people that don't know him question if it's true

'cant wait to be six stone by the end of the year' on the last story

He has zero intention of dieting let alone being a weight that would put him into an opposite ED to what he already has.

I can't say he doesn't have an ED, I eat to comfort, I eat through boredom etc, there's different types but to keep going on about how he's going to lose weight to an extreme can be triggering for many people
Agreed, he is bound to have vulnerable people watching him because of the way he markets himself, so going on about not eating all day or having one potato wedge at the buffet, although obviously untrue to most people could be difficult for some.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.