Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could only take a few minutes of the live before he bored me to death but;

He’s feeling “regenerised”
He asked the restaurant to make him something as close to a McDonalds as they could
He’s having afternoon tea tomorrow
Doesn’t know how much anything costs (so could be interesting when they give him the bill at check out)
Doesn’t know what he’s going to do tomorrow, might go to the cinema
Has enough snacks for a week (my bet is they’ll all be gone tonight)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He asked the restaurant to make him something as close to a McDonalds as they could
Doesn’t know how much anything costs (so could be interesting when they give him the bill at check out)
bleeping lardy cake wanting something like McDonald’s
I would piss myself if someone rang the hotel saying they had concerns for his welfare and the filth went out to see him 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the hotel have shared his stories to their insta and he in a suite. I wonder if they are aware of his unhygenic ways and his poisonous toe…

Its almost like it was a gifted stay 🤔
If it's on the hotel's site it was definitely gifted.

Report to the ASA both his stories and the hotel's page. Report. Report. Report. 💯

Reactions: 4
Shame @Venom can't superimpose a massive amount of Nytols on his latest 'night beauts' post and screenshot it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That place needs burning to the ground after that dirty bastard leaves for sanitisation purposes! 🤢🤢🤢

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783594259.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783597793.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783636670.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783642294.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783663235.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783669776.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783685503.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783690088.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783695108.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783707101.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672783711360.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672783734984.jpg

Reactions: 4
I mean they cant be THAT desperate for content from the village idiot right 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What. The. duck.

Also be interested to see what the afternoon tea is given it'll likely have some kind of salad in the sandwiches

• Haha
What. The. duck.

Also be interested to see what the afternoon tea is given it'll likely have some kind of salad in the sandwiches
I really don't think he knows what afternoon tea is?! 🤣🤣🤣 can just see him spitting cress out of his posh sandwiches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the smell. The farts, the toe, the sweaty folds all combined. They’ll have to set fire to the room once he’s gone.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a lurk here a while ago then was fully distracted by the Stephen “ars” Bear thread. But had a nosy again today. Surely this scrotum shouldn’t be begging for money if he’s on benefits? Thought all that kind of thing needs to be declared? Also, if I ever go to a fancy spa, all I will think of will be of from now on is whether a fat sweaty crying serial-killer-looking twit with a pus-filled toe was sat there naked before me 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Walking past the door

.....To the sauna. Probably thinks both kinds of sweating burn calories of the same value and doesn't realise it's just his body losing water 🤷

He's annoyed me. I get people have nice gifts etc and I don't begrudge him being there but it's just the smugness of it all.

Just enjoy it rather than having to make a big point all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.