Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know many people thats in the accommodation hes in that manage to go to a hotel for a few days ,😂 wanker

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well that room that is mostly cream is gonna be covered in his toe juice and mostly his tit and his sweat lovely

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Could you imagine him Christening their toilet for the first time and it collapsed when he sat on it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only reason to go to a hotel close to home is for a shag 😈

I honestly don’t understand why his mum would even buy it for him. Did she book it for him or are they so quiet he was able to book in immediately? Absolute waste of money !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s in a hot tub, I hope they know they’re going to have to thoroughly disinfect that after him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whoever goes in next will be admitted to an infectious diseases Ward 🤣 the sheer arrogance of him 😡 now would be the perfect time for the DWP to raid the 'faux homeless one' and cart him out he will be slithering round like Mr Blobby 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Marcus Mitchell - all roads lead to Tattle you know some pissed off hotel staff member will end up on here beauts spilling the Tea 🤣🤣 he should be in the Guinness Book of World Records as "the only homeless person in the UK currently on a spa break" and Sid and the Ugly sisters can go and duck off as well 😡 #enablers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how many takes it took him to attempt that imagine watching that I'd piss myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.