Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Marcus 🎉 because of you and your fucked up existence I have become a VIP Member on here whit woo 🍾🎉🥉 what have you got?? Just views beaut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's all manifest for his neighbour to bang on his door and knock him into next week for blaring his music beauts!!!

itsmarcusmitchell_1672676845315.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672676851427.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672676856484.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672676856231.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1672676884584.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chilling on the sofa. Dog under one arm, a child on my front and a child under my other arm, I can hear giggling coming from upstairs. Cats eyeing me up so she will be on my belly soon. But something in my life is missing? I'd give this up for insta views in a heartbeat. I admit it. I'm jealous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish i had even an ounce of this cunts self confidence. Its been at least 10 years since i looked in the mirror and felt good about myself yet here he is flaunting his gut and diseased toe without a care in the world.

Reactions: 11
I wish i had even an ounce of this cunts self confidence. Its been at least 10 years since i looked in the mirror and felt good about myself yet here he is flaunting his gut and diseased toe without a care in the world.
He’s not really happy with himself though or he wouldn’t keep going on about dieting (even though it never makes it further than talk) it’s all an act to try to convince himself and unfortunately there are plenty of arselickers out there who will encourage him

Reactions: 11
Are you bleeping kidding me with this tit? Having autism is not a free pass to getting what you want in life.

Marcus i know you read here you douchebag you cannot look after your own basic needs and you think you can be a responsible pet owner? duck off 🖕🏻

4BC852B7-C490-4124-9D30-0254AB33B914.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Now he's on about getting a cat for his autism. bleeping hell, imagine having a poor animal cooped up in that room. He'd be too lazy to change the litter box combined with his stench , they'd have to close the place down.

Reactions: 17
I had a bunch of wankers living below me years ago and they used to stay up all night screaming & fighting playing dire straights on repeat 😡 When i would leave for work at 8am i’d put slipknot on repeat for the entire day 😈

Looking back it never helped the situation at all but it made me feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope his neighbours follow him on social media and do what they can to retaliate knowing he's deliberately winding them up

Reactions: 9
Just rewatched this to remind myself how good we had it last year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.