Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being dead and your final moments on this earth before you’re buried or cremated are this cretins sausage fingers fondling your corpse? Absolutely bleeping not. I would regain life and walk my corpse right out of there.
And punch that dirty bastard in the throat (if you can find it like his mini milk 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those poor staff that have to put up with him when he turns up there,the room cleaners will deserve a raise by the end of it-the state the bathroom will be left in🤮🤮
And all those paying customers unlucky enough to be there at the same time

Also I wonder if he left his tooth in for those special moments with will or whether it’s better gummier 🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she would be super proud of the sweaty bouncy castle blancmange walrus caravan fuckface you are today

2E6C17BD-5FC1-4948-8E23-3E53E51E1B98.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She would be turning in her grave you giant fat flump...!!! Didn't you tell us to duck your dead nan not that long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the wording of that post that seems weird to me, I could understand saying, it’s a shame I didn’t get to know you as an adult, but weird to say what a shame you didn’t get to see me turn into a useless waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the wording of that post that seems weird to me, I could understand saying, it’s a shame I didn’t get to know you as an adult, but weird to say what a shame you didn’t get to see me turn into a useless waste of space
Exactly! 🤣🤣 like she’s missed out on him growing into something special who’s achieved a great amount.
His problem is that he never stopped growing! He’s growing bigger and bigger by the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.