Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's taking the piss. He does duck all but sleep, eat and ponce. (That roast looks vile).

itsmarcusmitchell_1672602789717.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672602817656.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Enjoy beaut. Last time you was in a hotel you was gargling on smackhead Wills balls. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Enjoy beaut. Last time you was in a hotel you was gargling on smackhead Wills balls. Xx

I think he’ll use the hotel to film new OF content wearing his glasses (and only his glasses). 🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry but don’t agree with this.
The ultimate sign of a tit DJ is him being perfectly fine with letting a drunk MM near his decks with a drink in hand
Steve was probs just put on the spot with a recording phone, he wants to just be left alone to do his job not get hounded by drunks 24/7

Reactions: 4
Just noticed this thread is in the ‘quieter thread’ section. No wonder I couldn’t find it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think he’ll use the hotel to film new OF content wearing his glasses (and only his glasses). 🤓
Play a naked Harry Potter. Oh beauts watch me shove this wand up my ass. Abra kadabraaaa.... and I can't get it back out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly wtf are those. Who even thought they could get away with serving those🤣
You’ve been quiet lassie, tell us the goss about why Marcus isn’t eating in tyacks 24/7 anymore 🤔 Has management had enough of him ☕🐸

Play a naked Harry Potter. Oh beauts watch me shove this wand up my ass. Abra kadabraaaa.... and I can't get it back out.
Fuckin hell Lucy he’s MM not Stephen Bear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.