Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost my dog and cat last year. Both were wee lovely pensioners. Still broken hearted but NEVER would I EVER make a show of myself to strangers like that. He exploits every area of his life for sympathy and validation from others.
he turns it on and off. Like he always has. Crying one minute, pouting and swinging his head side to side the next.
He started saying “just when things are going well and I’m happy, something brings me down” going on about the dog. He’s pretending he’s happy which is actually making him worse.

Reactions: 9
The writing from the note he received asking for money and the one he said he sent checking they were ok because of playing a song seem really similar.

Reactions: 8
He just needs his tag hat on to bring out the real him.. baddie boo boo
I’ve still got PTSD from that era. I mean I always want to bash him round the face but that period of time made me so irrationally angry 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD I’m bleeping rinsed and he kicks off Jesus Christ I need to sober up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Still going on about Tinder matches 😂😂

while he’s sitting in his room on his own.

keep pretending Marcus.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.