Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boojange

VIP Member
This same name stuff is an obsession with the weirdo family I've married into...let's call my husband Bert 53. Well, Bert's dad is also Bert as was his Dad, my Bert's grandad. Bert the grandad decides to name both his eldest son Bert (my fil) and his eldest daughter Berta...has ten other kids, one of which calls his first born son Bert, who is my Bert's cousin...

Ten years ago Bert the cousin dies. We go to Dead Bert's funeral. Dead Bert's mum, dad and siblings are all devastated obviously, at the end of the service we are gathering outside of the crematorium and Dead Bert's family are thanking the attendees. Some old colleague of my husband runs over to us, bursts out crying and exclaims, 'you're not the dead one, thank god! I read it in the obituaries and thought you'd passed on! So glad it's not you!'

Comedy gold! Dead Bert's family were horrified! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When I was pregnant they suggested Bert as a name. They got told to eff off!

This same name stuff is an obsession with the weirdo family I've married into...let's call my husband Bert 53. Well, Bert's dad is also Bert as was his Dad, my Bert's grandad. Bert the grandad decides to name both his eldest son Bert (my fil) and his eldest daughter Berta...has ten other kids, one of which calls his first born son Bert, who is my Bert's cousin... my Bert is five years older than cousin Bert.

Ten years ago Bert the cousin dies. We go to Dead Bert's funeral. Dead Bert's mum, dad and siblings are all devastated obviously, at the end of the service we are gathering outside of the crematorium and Dead Bert's family are thanking the attendees. Some old colleague of my husband runs over to us, bursts out crying and exclaims, 'you're not the dead one, thank god! I read it in the obituaries and thought you'd passed on! So glad it's not you!'

Comedy gold! Dead Bert's family were horrified! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When I was pregnant they suggested Bert as a name. They got told to eff off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
It’s the wording of that post that seems weird to me, I could understand saying, it’s a shame I didn’t get to know you as an adult, but weird to say what a shame you didn’t get to see me turn into a useless waste of space

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
And he's 100% buying ❄ at the end of that live, you heard him take the bag, and he said "if you ever need to buy" he warned the dealer he was live, the dealer said turn it off and asked him why he was up so early. He's so fucking brazen. Last night on his live he had it all over his chin and the comments were saying "wipe your chin" "you have powder on your chin" and he said he hadn't done any of that "stuff" since last year even though his jaw hasn't stopped swinging for months, including the whole time he was at the hotel, so much so that Beauts are thinking he's had a stroke.

• Wow
  • Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Possibly the most random thing, but I'm sure I heard that if you get your big toe removed they had to replace it with one of your thumbs, because without a big toe it's really difficult to walk. Imagine the massive flump after that surgery, toeless and thumb less 😂

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Eyesight deteriorating, toe rotting away, getting larger by the day, teeth like discarded gravestones in a cemetery, no real friends… are we really to believe 2023 is going to be his year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
TravelLodge Will should write his own tell all book of his time with Marcus. Could call it something like

'Blow job and a toe job off Mr. no job.'

• Haha
Reactions: 19

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Hes pissed me off that much I’ve sent all this to his local council and the DWP asking why the fuck he is ‘homeless’ and living his best life

• Heart
  • Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I have said it before and will say it again he is 'currently the only homeless person in the UK on a spa break' 🤨 the pinning the Paypal and bragging how much he has got 😡, partying like it's 1999, eating out all the time, takeaways everyday, Tyack's vouchers, staying at his Mums, Tik tok shit the list goes on and on!! He is a fucking joke and is rubbing peoples faces in it daily who are genuinely struggling 😟 hardly the actions of a genuine homeless person is it beauts? and Camborne is full of street homeless too who would give anything for his room 😢

• Sad