Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DutchOven69

Guys I think we should set up a fake hotel Instagram account and invite him for a stay…. And give him an address to a German bondage sex club. You flirtin with me beauts???

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Happy New Year Marcus 🎉 because of you and your fucked up existence I have become a VIP Member on here whit woo 🍾🎉🥉 what have you got?? Just views beaut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
He looks like a sweaty bouncy castle. He gets more appalling with every view. I don’t really even watch his lives now because they always involve him eating like a disgusting, slobbering warthog and there’s enough trauma in the world already.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
“The plug in the bath was hard to work” stand down Mensa I don’t think we’ll be needing you

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that him and Sid are a pair of manipulative robbing bastards and I am a true believer in Karma and hope one day it comes knocking (either that or the ghost of Andy 🤔) I genuinely hope they get what they deserve because let's face it he is putting stuff on social media for clout because he has got nothing else in his life 🤔 It boils my piss what he is doing but I am blessed with a loving husband, beautiful son, lovely home and a fantastic life and yes times are hard right now and time and time again love truly conquers all ❤ what you got Marcus just views beaut?! 🙄 #shame

• Heart

boujiemoon

Beauts, I've followed this thread bone idle prick of a bastard since the beginning, but ducked out because of real life struggles (he'd know nothing about), and the fact he's become a right boring bastard.. Lest we forget his TL ecapades, A30 tobogganing and budweiser chronicles.

Despite the fact i had to go awaaaay... *cue julias theme* i had to jump in and offer you all the complimentary floral envelope bouquets ✉💐, bashes on the communal and the finest aldi vodka, as you've all had me howling, dead, reincarnated and deceased (minus personalised headstone) ... you funny 🤣😂fuckers.

@Lucyxxxx, @JulesC, @elliebellieboo, @boojange, @MrsPoison & @KJ-2022 etc.. keep the faith for the ultimate MMMM2023

@Venom keep doing the Lords work with the edits and please edit and contain the septic mustard tee'd monstrosity into this superior packaging (if only we actually could for infection/stench/hygiene control)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Having autism is not a free pass to getting what you want in life.

Marcus i know you read here you douchebag you cannot look after your own basic needs and you think you can be a responsible pet owner? Fuck off 🖕🏻

4BC852B7-C490-4124-9D30-0254AB33B914.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21