Marcus Mitchell #60 You better duck, you better run for cover Marcus is on the sesh and so is his mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently balls deep in the Stephen bear thread, we’re flying through them at some speed just now. Like how it used to be with Marcus, the boring flump

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m currently balls deep in the Stephen bear thread, we’re flying through them at some speed just now. Like how it used to be with Marcus, the boring flump
That’s the one I was talking about in beauts 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So am i 😂 just caught up on new one

Reactions: 6
Got a cooplands for tomorrow from toogoodtogo. Don't throw shade on what shines.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like he’s on a really healthy, sustainable diet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God he really is stupid, thinks he’ll gain more weight drinking water. It’s no good calorie counting if all you’re going to eat is tit food anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God he really is stupid, thinks he’ll gain more weight drinking water. It’s no good calorie counting if all you’re going to eat is tit food anyway 🤣
But beaut all he wants to do is prove the trolls wrong so he doesnt care how he does it

Love the suggestion of avo and egg on toast - like he's gonna try that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine Marcus in Dubai , drinking his pinot on live as he kisses random men, mimes a blow job on his wine bottle and calls people cunts . Can’t see what could possibly go wrong there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine Marcus in Dubai , drinking his pinot on live as he kisses random men, mimes a blow job on his wine bottle and calls people cunts . Can’t see what could possibly go wrong there 😂😂
I would love to see him rolling around Dubai. He would be so awkward 🤣

• Haha
He is absolutely thick as tit. ‘Water bloat making you put on 2-3Ib’ ? Wtf.
But he can sit there drinking his body weight in squash 😂😂😂. I can’t 🤣🙈

• Haha
He is absolutely thick as tit. ‘Water bloat making you put on 2-3Ib’ ? Wtf.
But he can sit there drinking his body weight in squash 😂😂😂. I can’t 🤣🙈
That’s come from someone taking the piss on on of his lives who said water makes you put on weight so he’s gone away and googled it and come up with this bizarre theory

• Haha
Considering changing my PP to a pic of Stephen Bear in a compromising position. Imagine being so tit and boring one of your most notorious trolls decides to go and troll Stephen Bear instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Considering changing my PP to a pic of Stephen Bear in a compromising position. Imagine being so tit and boring one of your most notorious trolls decides to go and troll Stephen Bear instead.
Pls save my eyes the fact I've seen things on that thread that i cant unsee

• Haha
no beaut but I'd love to see him take on marcus 🤣
omg 😂😂😂 I’ve just had a vision of Marcus with the Ket wig 😂😂

Change to a screen shot on his arse blaster 3000 beaut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.