Marcus Mitchell #60 You better duck, you better run for cover Marcus is on the sesh and so is his mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bye fucker 👋🏻
Wouldn’t wanna be ya 🤣

I must confess beauts. I’ve had this magnificent specimen of a bod and cock knocking my back doors in for weeks now. But he’s from CAMBORNE. Lives there full time. I’m so desperate to ask him if he’s heard of our Crusher 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t wanna be ya 🤣

I must confess beauts. I’ve had this magnificent specimen of a bod and cock knocking my back doors in for weeks now. But he’s from CAMBORNE. Lives there full time. I’m so desperate to ask him if he’s heard of our Crusher 🤣🤣
Do it !!!! Get us the local gossip

Reactions: 10
Just said on his live he reckons this was 1800 calories max. Now, baring in mind a standard pack of Doritos alone is 149 calories I'm fairly sure he's done his calculations incorrect 🤦

Edit to say I bet he's one of those people that rustle packets during the quiet parts of films 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still giggling at a comment on his live that said “I’ve seen better hair on a pork scratching”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.