Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live, eating out, as usual. View attachment 1674587

He wasted the first (huger) bowl because it had finely sliced red peppers and spring onions on it. Sat there picking them off, poured nearly half the salt cellar on, then sat picking at the chips and ruminating like a cow with a sad face, almost in tears.

He did offer to pay, blamed his autism, and they brought him that (smaller) fresh bowl, no topping, just cheese.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He wasted the first (huger) bowl because it had finely sliced red peppers and spring onions on it. Sat there picking them off, poured nearly half the salt cellar on, then sat picking at the chips and ruminating like a cow with a sad face, almost in tears.

He did offer to pay, blamed his autism, and they brought him that (smaller) fresh bowl, no topping, just cheese.
A cow with a sad face 😂😂 I thought he was going to puke on top of poor Leon when he seen the plate had a bit of coulor on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he actually somewhere other than Tyacks!

SIDS bought him an air fryer that has a basket to make chips so obviously he goes straight out and orders chips

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lost weight? Your shorts are baggy because you've probably been wearing them for weeks without washing them. 🤢

itsmarcusmitchell_1666626999221.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666627005588.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So his mum has bought him an air fryer, I’m assuming to use in his not homeless accommodation? I remember when I was in student digs, we weren’t allowed to bring in any outside appliances that hadn’t been approved (or something along those lines) basically we couldn’t bring things in in case they were a fire risk. Wouldn’t his not homeless accommodation be similar? I can see this flump bleeping it up and burning the place to the ground

Reactions: 17
So his mum has bought him an air fryer, I’m assuming to use in his not homeless accommodation? I remember when I was in student digs, we weren’t allowed to bring in any outside appliances that hadn’t been approved (or something along those lines) basically we couldn’t bring things in in case they were a fire risk. Wouldn’t his not homeless accommodation be similar? I can see this flump bleeping it up and burning the place to the ground
He’s got a fridge and a microwave too so i would make a guess that someone checks them? Useless flump will still be eating out 5 times a day

Reactions: 10
He’s got a fridge and a microwave too so i would make a guess that someone checks them? Useless flump will still be eating out 5 times a day
Aye such a waste of money, should've just bought the garbage pile a Tyacks gift card. It'd last 3 days

Reactions: 14
It’s funny how ever since the council helped out his little homeless cos my family can’t stand me issue that he’s had such a great relationship with them 🥰
Always out for dinner or drinks with one or the other awww 🥰

🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He’s a bleeping manipulative fat grabby little dosser!! And his equally as fat fingered dad is a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny how ever since the council helped out his little homeless cos my family can’t stand me issue that he’s had such a great relationship with them 🥰
Always out for dinner or drinks with one or the other awww 🥰

🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He’s a bleeping manipulative fat grabby little dosser!! And his equally as fat fingered dad is a prick
Actually beaut his dad's a cock sucking bleep. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Murder on the front door
You better not kill the groove Sidnay
Gonna smash this damn house up right now 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if he'll have a racist opinion on our new pm since he likes to make those kind of statements

Reactions: 13
So hes had a catch up with 'Rich Dick'. 🤣
itsmarcusmitchell_1666641984705.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1666642017490.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642022983.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642027815.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642034684.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642038853.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642043597.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642048941.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642056045.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642061921.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1666642068814.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.