Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be people looking what lives to view this isn't the positive thing he thinks it is i was on a similar live once and the comments were RUTHLESSSS

Reactions: 3
I wasn't on it but seen his IG story of 1k viewers. I hope he doesn't go back through and watch, can imagine what the comments were 😳

Reactions: 2
Wait…. Can we discuss the smearing tit on the wall because this is brand new information

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I turned off after he was laughing about spending his benefit money all on food. He's a smug bleep and I hope he gets reported.
itsmarcusmitchell_1667507641016.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1667507667169.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Imagine being proud of your life when all you have to offer is sepsis and greed that knows no boundries.

Reactions: 13
"Mom"? I'm scottish and can confirm I haven't met a single person who says mom in this country.
Also, duck off Marcus, scotland doesn't want you and your gammy toe. He wouldn't last 5 minutes up here with his crappy behaviour, he'd find himself rolling down the M8 soon enough

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah i have relatives in Scotland no one says mom there 😭 duck off marcus the Scottish people will absolutely annihilate him then again the twit can't cope with going to truro

Reactions: 5
This is so sad…imagine having no dreams, aims or plans

B6B0914D-9F82-4DF8-962C-8404A28F1441.jpeg

Edit - By sad I mean pathetic…don’t worry beauts I’m not getting soft

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beauts I’m screaming. I saw a tiktok of a cute dog I wanted to send my bf so saved it and was like I’m sending you a cute thing I want. Then smashed through the sending of my latest camera roll item but the video hadn’t saved so I shot a Marcus meme at him 😂😂😂😂

luckily he’s well aware of the Marcus chronicles and found it equally funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s going to regret the amount he does that stupid pout when he’s got smokers wrinkles round his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to not eating out ??? And sid making him the chicken and rice or did he eat all that in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.