Marcus Mitchell #49 MM,a man of leisure Using Sids tweezers to give himself pleasure 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So recap
Our sid went awaaaay and first day of screwing the system housesitting still baffled that she let the violent man child stay there myself but hey he broke his fake soberity straight away but still being boring up until tonights treat we had a pub a black eye sobbing sid is fuming at his latest duck up his intention to ruin her holiday now he seems to be back at his place saying it stinks yeah well if you leave food and dirty plates/unfinished milkshakes it will stink you blob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Back in his paid for by us own accommodation
Bitching about Tattle whilst washing mouldy cutlery / dishes in the bathroom sink !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tw: talking about overdose
!
So he took 3 packs of nytol before sid went to turkey ?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He’s saying he tried to overdose the night before sid went on holiday - took 3 packets of nytol but his gag reflux made him sick them all back up 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His TT Live 😯 25 pages of the last thread i think to catch up on, is he finally having his MMMM selfish prick on the nytol before Sid went away !

Reactions: 6
Complaining about his room

duck off you've got a lot more than what other people have you horrible man child

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He only drank because no one was giving him attention and he knew tattle would.

someone in the family has obvs told him he can’t go back to Sids now he’s drank hence going back to his temporary accomodation.

Reactions: 19
Mr Gingerfattie has signed me up for TikTok just so I can watch this madness. Literally can’t believe he took an OD the night before his mum’s holiday. He is something else.

He is blaming the troll. Obviously that was awful but there is always someone to blame.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.