Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do be nailed to the wall in travelodges, couldn’t have it free standing with the clientele they get in. 🤣
I could imagine Marcus trying to pry one off in a fit of rage. Then trying to avoid the criminal damage charge and eviction by crying autism and mental health like they are the LLL brigade and will give a tit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly off for a min but I'm loving the little green hats on our profile pics especially ones of Marcus some are perfectly placed on his sweaty boiled ham head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping love the dedication in this group, thank you for the screen recording!!! We love you Alexander!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A12 year old couldve argued his case better than marcus in that live. Talking over someone each time they talk then cutting them off. Wow.
It really was Catherine tate
Did the lll crew blow smoke up his arse after it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There once was a man named Alexander who to tattlers is forever a hero .

The End

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Going to watch the I can't afford to lose me again and Alex videos. Gonna try and find the who's Sid one as well. 😂 what a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How pathetic it was but what a hero Alex is. I cringed out of my mind at how pissed and childish was Marcus was. Then his little followers (who are insane) saying how well he handled it. duck me, it’s dumb and dumber over there.

Marcus you are an alcoholic: it’s as basic as that. Get help beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder what time he will wake up today? The weekend is fast approaching. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 3
How pathetic it was but what a hero Alex is. I cringed out of my mind at how pissed and childish was Marcus was. Then his little followers (who are insane) saying how well he handled it. duck me, it’s dumb and dumber over there.

Marcus you are an alcoholic: it’s as basic as that. Get help beaut.
Then the bit at the end where he had cut him off but made out he had left the call "oh let me just take a screen shot" incoming some lame post with that photo talking about how he gave the tattler troll what for, just keeping it real, YOLO

Reactions: 6
How did I miss all this 🤦‍♀️ Just re watched the recording what a 🔔 end Marcus really is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marcus says you’re wank, but he’s the one who’s rank.

good on Alex going for it. Carcus was shaking like a leaf. Booze or rage?

Morning beauts was not expecting a live ! Alexander… our hero and hopefully a fellow tattler 🦸‍♂️ Just about to read the last couple of pages you beauts do keep me amused 🙃 love you all 🤍

Failed to roast Alexander the great. Signed up to Grinder, still can't get a date

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🌶 <<< bet that's what Marcus new tinder dates 🍆 looked like after a night in at the travel lodge. 😂😂😂
I envision them being 🍊 from all the Cheeto dust on the sheets. 🤣

Watched that live record back, he’s a calculated fucker isn’t he? Talk over people, bully, divert the conversation, cut them off, proper narcissistic behaviour right there. I hope at least some of the beaut brigade have opened their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what time Marcus will wake up today? Could imagine him taking a shine to a porter and flashing them one morning.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.