Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a good theory!

Reactions: 7
That is a very good theory also could be why Sid is carrying on like normal

Reactions: 10
That is a very good theory also could be why Sid is carrying on like normal
She always carries on like normal, let's be honest, but she did kick up a fuss last time she kicked him out and it was over drugs. I feel like she's the sort who would have to put something on Facebook if drama was going on.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s going to say that his little hotel stay is a “holiday” and he’s had the best time

Reactions: 11
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your 's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.
Honestly me too. I’m living for Sid if she’s booted him out! Think of yourself! Can’t put your life on hold for a fucking gummy bear like Marcus! Live laugh love always Sidney!

Reactions: 6
Can someone ask on the next q&a how did Italy turn into the local Travellodge on their basics package please

Reactions: 12
I bet it’s sending him round the bend cos we are all on sids side as well!
Can someone ask on the next q&a how did Italy turn into the local Travellodge on their basics package please
he thinks he’s in Italy, he can probably see a Bella Italia in the retail park from his window..

Reactions: 11
Not that I have been nosey but has he increased the price of his only fans

Reactions: 8
I would LOVE to send this, but we keep it on tattle beauts

Reactions: 17
How did you know he was about to post a Q&A? Are you in fact Marcus with a deep seated hatred for yourself?

Reactions: 14
Lads I know people are saying this years flying it, but he’s taking the piss we’ve not even had Paddy’s day yet ffs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.