Marcus Mitchell #15 🎵Ah ah ah ah crying on live, crying on live ah ah ah ah crying on liiiiiiveeee🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening beauts . We went away for a couple days (to Cornwall again actually) so I got like 20 pages behind and couldn’t be bothered to read them all, I’ve read probs the last 5 pages of the last thread, is there anything I need to catch up on? Happy new year and all that shiz beauts.

Reactions: 8
The title. The song. The fact it's a Bee Gees parody.

BG. It's bleeping perfect! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unintentional comedy bleeping Gold.
I, and I cannot stress this enough,
bleeping LOVE YOU TATTLIN TROLLS!!!

There's going to be a frigging TRAGEDY when BG gets Carcus. It will be an A30 CHEESE ROLLING DISASTER 2022 because of all his JIVE TALKING!

images.jpeg-20.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi beauts, been busy over Xmas thank god that’s over with! All caught up now, hoping our Marcus has another breakdown tonight as I have no plans!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Catch up
Marcus has been indulging in a serious of late night/early morning gin fests cumulating in more dodgy confessions of his big V being taken by SG the poor soul who can’t defend himself. He’s run the gauntlet of BG (only a matter of time) by doing pissed up lives, constantly confessing/self convincing/talking about SG and the V/finger wagging at the air that he’s not a murderer and suicidal spurts to meet SG (even though he has a magic bit of glass on a string to speak to him in his kitchen window)
After a massive meltdown and death countdown MM has decided to eff the trolls, live his best and build his IG up even though the other one definitely (has) hasn’t been taken off him.
And we’ve all had lots of tea ☕ of the G’s
I’ve probably missed loads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New years recap.

Last year Marcus made numerous suicide attempts.
Over the festive period he got particularly worked up and made a number of crying lives at 4am. Sid could be heard shagging away upstairs.
Marcus may or may not have a bounty on his head from Cornwalls local gangsters.
Tattle trolls are to blame for him stabbing himself. Which leaves us wondering who was to blame for the attempt on Sids lifes a number of years back?
Hes not fussed about followers.
Nohun followed Marcus and they vowed to take on tattle trolls together - days later they unfollowed each other.
The blue ticks never found their way to his new page - the original being deleted due to promoting suicide.
He hasn't been in spoons for ages.
All his friends have left him.
He still stalking SG (RIP)who in life wanted nothing to do with him.
I have now came up with 1/3 of all thread titles. #winning #toptroll.
Sorry if I've missed anything important.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll punch your eyes in the morning sun, then I will kick you in the balls again and the moment that you piss me off again, I will cause you eternal pain.

How deep is my punch, you really need to know....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t you hate the first page of a new thread, it like we all don’t know what to say🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.