Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
No new comment other than to say I did not have the marcus butler thread revival on my Tattle 2022 bingo card. 🤣

Nonetheless, glad to have you ladies here and speculating! Who knew he'd become somewhat interesting again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

pinkmug

VIP Member
I bet they feel like they are above getting a real job because they were once "famous".
Usually in your early twenties you are building a foundation for yourself with school, career etc. But these people will forever be stunted and always clinging to the thing that once made them popular no matter how desperate it becomes.
I agree, they all seem to think they've cured cancer by posting 4 minute videos of chubby bunny challenges online. With the amount of money they had, they could easily have the freedom to learn whatever skill they wanted, at their leisure. It's not something to aspire for but they could even make money by being landlords. They must have made millions at the height of their fame.

It's hilarious to see a bunch of rich, able bodied, conventionally attractive first world citizen people sulk around and post dick pics online because any job that doesn't offer immediate validation and disproportionately high income is beneath them.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Marcus still makes videos?

It's annoying and Zoe and Alfie have done it several times. Have a passive aggressive rant then the next day Alf takes an Instagram of someone that looks a bit different and posts it to his followers. Only to delete it when people complain and not even say sorry.
He is so blind it's stupid. I remember him ranting about people visiting their old Brighton house, he said they even look over the gate and protested on his twitter and in a vlog in the strongest terms.

Fast forward a year or two, he's back in Brighton by his old house, and he pulls up outside, pulls out his vlogging camera and FILMS OVER THE GATE!! He comments as he pans his camera around like, Oh I used to park my car there!!

How is it ok for him to not only look over the gate but also to record what is now someone else's private property AND upload it online. They both make my jaw drop on the regular.

• Wow

November_again

VIP Member
wonder why he wont come back to youtube
There just isn't an audience anymore for talentless guys like him who have nothing interesting to offer. The children who watched him 10 years ago, grew up and the rest of the Brit Crew settled down and had kids. OnlyFans seems perfect for him.

Reactions: 15

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I hope he gets back with Niomi, they could move to Bali together. Niomi could open a pilates in the clouds there, grow her hair down to her ankles which would be weighted down by a multitude of shell anklets. Marcus could design jewellery and tote bags made from scrap materials he finds cleaning the beaches after tourists visited, and spend his free time getting a full body suit of tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yel

Chatty Member
omg I totally forgot about both of them, Marcus and Jim, and checked them out on youtube. Jeeeeez only 14-30.000 views. dog days are over!
Oh let me fill you in on the bits I know!

Marcus has moved to a tiny one bed with his girlfriend and insists it's just because having a big place was a waste as they travel alot. He seemed very bitter though. He's got a "job" with a insurance company and was talking about an amazing product to shake up the industry, now it looks just like he's doing an advert with them.

Jim had a book out that was a failure for the publishers selling very little compared too the millions of followers he has. Tanyas Christmas book is outselling it ten times even now during the summer. He "designed" a coat and only 60 were made but he only sold 5 in a week despite promoting them heavily. He did some advert for some hair stuff that was going to be found breaking, the brand didn't even end up posting it on their feed. He did something with a watch that looked like a disaster. He's on his third screenplay, despite getting no where trying to sell the first two. I'm sure I'm missing lots also. It's all quite embarrassing for them.

Reactions: 14

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
His very red cheeks are always such an ick. He's like a teething toddler. I know he can't help it but it just is not *sexy*

Screenshot_20230104_004039.jpg

• Haha
Marcus actually owns a bunch of houses/ flats, he talked about in a video once. He said he had a family friend who's only job was property management and the thought that was what he wanted, so he has spent a lot of time and money on property. I am pretty sure he is the reason Alfie has investment properties, Alfie is never original ha

I assumed that is how he was supporting himself over the years, I have no idea why he is doing OF, he really shouldn't need it. Perhaps it is a mid life crisis or something? I think he just turned 30?

Lionsden

VIP Member
Marcus no longer has the videos with Steffi on his Youtube channel. I don't jnow if he took them down recently or a while ago. Stefanie also removed pretty much everything from her channel, and there were a lot of recent travel vlogs with Marcus. That seems pretty final from both sides.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don’t know why most of these once-has-been YouTubers became so miserable now…you would think that with how rich they are, they could afford to do something they actually enjoy. But no, they can’t even imagine not posting everything online and move on with their lives.
None of them have any purpose in life though, all mid 20's have made a fortune, but have no skills, no friends, no interests, and nothing to get up for. I can actually see why they are all kinda depressed, lack of purpose gets you down.

None of them know how to go find something new to do, and none of them are capable of actual work, five days a week 9 to 5 etc.

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
She just said that she is looking at apartments for herself, so I guess that pretty much confirms the split. She also recently shared a post about how you know that you are being manipulated. I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of toxic relationship blame game.

• Wow

Clover123

VIP Member
None of them have any purpose in life though, all mid 20's have made a fortune, but have no skills, no friends, no interests, and nothing to get up for. I can actually see why they are all kinda depressed, lack of purpose gets you down.

None of them know how to go find something new to do, and none of them are capable of actual work, five days a week 9 to 5 etc.
It's fascinating isn't it?! All the original British YouTubers seem to lead really uninspiring, unenviable lives despite their wealth, fame and very easy day to day. They all had huge opportunities, and yet seem to live in a boring and unfulfilling way where they do sweet f all all day. Zoe and Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and Niomi. I don't think a single one of them comes across as happy whatsoever!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Marcus and the “crew” headed to Milan 😂

75192344-5A76-4501-8258-F751659F5BC2.jpeg

The level of twonk 😂😂

73463A3A-92B2-4A26-8CAF-8BEFCA985D28.jpeg

A40E1DD3-E89E-49C3-8894-0FDD0163EF57.jpeg C5CD3EBD-DAF3-48F3-BCDF-DF88AD49A029.jpeg

Naomi smart must thank her lucky stars....... 😂

• Haha