Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Steffi has said a few times that she didn't sleep during the night. I'm guessing it's because of the breakup. It must be hard, whatever the reason. I get that she wants to be happy and get on with her life but it also seems so inauthentic to only show yourself happy and partying with friends, like some crazy teen. I never used to check her content much until recently (because of the breakup). I like her and think she's a great person in many ways, but she also comes across as super annoying and obnoxious in her stories. I could never follow her long term. I think her content mainly appeals to younger fangirls (and guys who want to see her body, of course) which is strange because she gets so much work with high end brands.
I think I find her over-the-top happiness especially jarring because I heard she has been struggling with low self esteem and depression. Which is it, Steffi? Are you super full of yourself and want to rub that in people's faces (possibly triggering low self-esteem and depression in return), or are you a normal person with struggles who shows their strengths and vulnerabilities authentically?

Reactions: 12

Lilac Wine

Really? Why would he stay if he wasn't with her, he moved for her and everything will remind him of her. His family are in the uk wouldn't he want to be near them if possible?
Because he made a life for himself there. Friends, work, lifestyle, opportunities. Berlin is an incredible city. Maybe he wouldn’t want to start over again in the UK after the life he’s built. He can easily visit his family whenever he wants to.

pecan

Chatty Member
Is Marcus genuinely okay? Idk I never would have pictured him to do something like OF. Nothing wrong with it at all of course but I just mean that he’s posting really low-effort, unsexy stuff. What is going through his mind exactly? Is it literally just to make some quick money? Did he not make bank from YT or maybe it’s all gone 🥴

mindlessness

VIP Member
What about that clothing brand he and Stefanie had/have? Is that just done now?

Maybe his 2023 resolution can be 'Do not go in to business with my girlfriend'. Source Box should have taught him that tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
100% queer baiting. Gay men are his audience for onlyfans and making them believe that he is even a small % interested in men will bring him a steady cash flow from them.
Yep! Amazing how many straight men join OF and say this.. brings them in more money from the gay men!
As a gay man, I'd be more interested if he had any personality left. Like back in the early days of his YouTube channel. He's not that attractive these days and he's really rather dull.

His content won't be worth paying for because he won't be getting his knob out.

Queerbaiting straight "bicurious" creators are 10 a penny, Marcus will get lost in mediocrity.

mg95

VIP Member
Steffi seems to be drinking heavily (for her progressively undernourished frame) and on a daily basis. It's bad enough that she's doing it, but showing every drink in her stories is so detrimental to her many young followers. I really don't see what's cool or funny about it.
Meanwhile Marcus seems to just be going about his regular business, hanging out with his friends, not over-posting. It really speaks to a lack of maturity on Steffi's part. Also obvious who did the dumping.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Thought I'd make a thread for us to talk about other British youtubers we want to talk about but might not warrant their own thread (unless they get really popular on this one and their own thread would get enough traffic)

Marcus really annoyed me in his latest JustMarcus video when he said filming youtubers without their permission is not acceptable. To a certain extent i get it, I wouldn't want to be filmed, but he used to daily vlog and I doubt he asked permission of everyone in the background of his vlogs for permission, for example. Also I know it's not the same as actually videoing someone but his 'storytime' type videos he tells stories involving other people, again presumably without permission. I wouldn't want my friends to do that

eliza123

This thread is dead but I just recently came across Marcus again after years and I just feel like he genuinely doesn't have a personality. When he was with Niomi he was the cute vegan gym-loving boyfriend in Brighton and now that he's with Stef he acts cool and has taken down his youtube videos to be a model and run a fashion line...

dodo789

Chatty Member
I don’t know why most of these once-has-been YouTubers became so miserable now…you would think that with how rich they are, they could afford to do something they actually enjoy. But no, they can’t even imagine not posting everything online and move on with their lives.

November_again

VIP Member
I wonder if he'll stay in Berlin if they're over for good. With Stefanie being a household name here in Germany, a lot of doors were opened for him too and important connections being made. I don't see him doing that well back in London after being away for 5 years.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He's not even that attractive anymore.

He was much better looking before he got super ripped. He has his rosy red cheeks, little bit of chub in his cheeks, his big fat Marky Butt Butt, but most importantly, he had a twinkle in his eyes and a spark in him. He hasn't had that for me for years. He's seemed a lot flatter for me, and it's not as attractive as he used to be.

mg95

VIP Member
What does he actually ‘do’ now that he’s not doing YT anymore? Admittedly I haven’t followed him for many years.
Him and Steffi had a clothing brand together called Nu-In, which I'm not sure they're still involved in, but since the breakup he's launched another one called Ante Berlin. He does some ad work and he used to get fashion campaigns but I think those have dried up without Steffi. I feel like he just does random projects to pass the time and then he loses interest. For example - does anyone else remember his music company era? He signed Maisie Peters and brought her to a Gleam party to sing for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10