Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthefs

Chatty Member
Oh bravo bravo - swearing about someone you don’t know and has done nothing to you - how funny you are - must buy your book and support your amazing talent

Re above that got 85 likes - 85 people think that’s funny - and these are the people who think they’re kind - after all ‘being a wanker is not an invisibility cloak’!! The hypocrisy of this person has literally made me question people’s moral code - he has the cheek to say he is better at being a human - literally no non sweary words

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Isa-Bella

The man is a complete disgrace. If anyone went on to one of these influencers insta and said what he did then you would be hung out to dry but because it's from this self congratulating idiot (backed up by his insta pals) hes a hero above reproach! Absolutely unbelievable, self preserving cretins.

Reactions: 3

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don’t even get what he is implying by that comment. Whatever attempt at alternative humour that was...you clearly failed! All you achieved was making yourself, a parenting ‘figure’, look like an idiot. Know your audience, silly man!
Maybe he’s implying Andy Day and kids tv do generally arouse him.
Moron.

• Sick

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Actually such. A twat. Andy day has a kids band and is a children’s entertainer. Manversusbaby’s Comment is so inappropriate, he’s a dick.
F7264319-B81E-40CD-B499-6AAB36D24459.jpeg

• Wow

Scarlett30

Absolutely agree, close this thread. Even typing this short message about him makes me yawn 😴

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Maybe he’s implying Andy Day and kids tv do generally arouse him.
Moron.
Exactly why that attempt at being ‘quirky’ with his comment failed! Why put that on Andy’s post? The moron is clearly desperate for any attention...even if people are left baffled thinking he had ‘special feelings’ for Andy. Andy is a lovely man and there was no need to debase the comments with that vulgarity.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
... yeah I think there was even reference to our spelling & grammar. Tick.

But PTWM’s husband has it ‘in hand’. Our names won’t be hidden for long 😂😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
I don’t have a clue to be honest. I don’t know anything about him other than that post. I saw it mentioned on here a few days ago and I had a spare minute last night so I went to have a look. And then made some comments on the meldrums thread. Then earlier I saw someone say he deleted it. No idea why. I’m sure he will let it be known soon, giant ego like that will have a come back

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
This is going to be the shortest thread ever. No one cares about him just that he said no one would care if we all died 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
I know this thread is totally dead but see him having a tantrum because someone dared to point out he wouldn't have got his novel published without his social media following. Well that's absolutely true.

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
honestly, it really is awful and exactly what he’s condemning, it’s so hypocritical. And lacking in intelligence to realise tattlers are followers. The same people. Not 2 different sets of people, all tattlers ARE followers, it’s so stupid to not recognise that fact and look a little deeper. He’s just enraged he’s not had a thread.
Also most of the comments are from child sellers. Who get a lot of the comments on tattle. But there’s a few supportive comments from accounts that actually don’t sell their kids which is odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
He brings to mind the saying “people in glass houses” because of course he has never slagged anyone off ever 🤔🙄

Vee6

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow