Man vs Baby - manversusbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Hope you don't mind, moved to a new thread just so they don't get lost.

Has he even apologised for such an insensitive post after he deleted it?

Just comes across as another infuencer desperate to get in with other people for more followers.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have a clue to be honest. I don’t know anything about him other than that post. I saw it mentioned on here a few days ago and I had a spare minute last night so I went to have a look. And then made some comments on the meldrums thread. Then earlier I saw someone say he deleted it. No idea why. I’m sure he will let it be known soon, giant ego like that will have a come back

Reactions: 3
This is going to be the shortest thread ever. No one cares about him just that he said no one would care if we all died 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah if you’re going to use comedy with those kinds of topics it’s a fine line. Quite difficult to pull off and I don’t think he did 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is going to be the shortest thread ever. No one cares about him just that he said no one would care if we all died 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony
But at least if brands Google him his past indiscretions will be seen. But yeah this thread will disappear of the tattle list shortly

Reactions: 5
As I’ve said in another thread, that post was worse than anything I’ve ever seen on here or on Instagram from any ‘influencer’. Suggesting no-one would care if people die is quite frankly not only bizarre but disgusting, heartless and screams of a man desperate for attention and praise from his fellow ‘public figures’. He is right. He is an absolute twit who has done himself no favours. If you’re going to write such awful words then stand by it and don’t delete it. Complete coward. Perhaps wasn’t something brands wouldn’t want to work with or your children would be proud of ??

Reactions: 16
Why delete it though? At least have the balls to stand by your horrible insults - things which are a lot worse than has ever been said on here. Deleting it without any apology or reasoning why just makes him look ridiculous.

Unless it’s partly because PTWM and her husband commented on it, lots of people tagged PTWM, and she seemed to think the post was a massive signal of support to her. Which initially I think it was. However, she’s increasingly starting to look a lot shadier as the week progresses and appears to be a complete bully & money scammer (allegedly 😉).

Reactions: 11
Don’t even know who he is but he sounds like someone who thinks he’s above everyone with the toxic positivity and crappy attitude to everyone else. Pretty much an own goal.

Imagine being so rattled by a forum 😂 I mean thank you for acknowledging us peasants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well he got his pat on the back from his followers. I doubt anyone will notice he’s deleted it to be honest

Reactions: 7
He came across as someone who was jumping on a bandwagon to increase engagement and receive comments to massage his ego.

Aka knob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now he's telling everyone that the Instagram moderators decided he posted content so bad that they had to remove it.

It's one of the most deeply unpleasant posts I've seen repeated on here. Reflects badly on him, Mrs melsrum, MOD and all the other infuencers giving him kudos for it. Doesn't even accurately describe here as hardly any posts are about appearance other than dodgy choice with outfits and fake tan and most conversations are just wanting infuencers to be honest. More lies to fit a narrative, all because he wants to hang out with the cool kids. Jog on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear. Well yes that’s very accurate he is a bully & a cocky one at that.
Do these people realise how stupid they are?

We're commenting on public figures based on the shady stuff they choose to put online. He's indiscriminately said a nasty and vicious put down to over 18000 people that he knows nothing about, other than they don't like being taken for mugs by social media infuencers.

I know his nob act is all for attention, so he probably thinks he's winning. But even if he gains followers over this he just looks beyond grim.

Reactions: 10
Can we delete this thread and send this noneity crawling back to insta tumbleweed land.

Reactions: 14