Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Hope you don't mind, moved to a new thread just so they don't get lost.

Has he even apologised for such an insensitive post after he deleted it?

Just comes across as another infuencer desperate to get in with other people for more followers.

Reactions: 6

Madcat

Man vs baby appealed to insta and they've put the post back up! For those of you who wanted to see what Grabecca had posted in reply. I'm blocked (for no reason naturally) so have no idea!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Yel

Chatty Member
This is going to be the shortest thread ever. No one cares about him just that he said no one would care if we all died 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony
But at least if brands Google him his past indiscretions will be seen. But yeah this thread will disappear of the tattle list shortly

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
The post is back up. 🙄
Strange. Though probably for the best as it means people can see him for what he is if they look at his page

Did he actually go to the effort of appealing the decision to remove it with Instagram or something?! That is someone who really does take himself and his ego too seriously 😂

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I don’t even get what he is implying by that comment. Whatever attempt at alternative humour that was...you clearly failed! All you achieved was making yourself, a parenting ‘figure’, look like an idiot. Know your audience, silly man!

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I don’t know him at all but what a bizarrely vile thing to say, he obviously wanted to come across as edgy and morally superior and oh my god did he fail spectacularly. He can enjoy his self pats on the back, I guess.

Elgato

Oh wow 😂
I’m genuinely embarrassed for him that he thinks that’s the way to behave and speak about people who literally have no effect on his life.

Bless him throwing his toys out of the plan though. Poor little man baby getting all upset by us nasty horrible twats 😂

Loved the child sellers instead of influencers it’s the absolute truth.

• Haha

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Yeah if you’re going to use comedy with those kinds of topics it’s a fine line. Quite difficult to pull off and I don’t think he did 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Vee6

VIP Member
Yeah. May as well delete it. I have nothing more to say about a man I hadn’t even heard of until a couple of days ago. Anyone else?

Scarlett30

Strange. Though probably for the best as it means people can see him for what he is if they look at his page

Did he actually go to the effort of appealing the decision to remove it with Instagram or something?! That is someone who really does take himself and his ego too seriously 😂
Oh my god he must of appealed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ that man is the epitome of bell end

Vee6

VIP Member
I think he would like to have been a stand up comedian but has had to settle for an unfunny blog instead. Lame

Isa-Bella

He is absolutely vile. Thinks he is Billy big balls... no pal, just your average ten a penny 'lad' 🙄

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I read his post and it actually made me feel terrible about myself and wondering if it was true etc. But now I've read all your comments and feel vindicated again, phew 😅 nearly gave a fuck for a few mins there 😂

He's just a massive hypocrite tbh
It’s odd that he thinks that people who have an opinion on those using their kids to make money and sharing their private lives are all as he described. It’s really rather silly, like assuming all followers are the same.