Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously hoping to be seen & gain following by people thinking it's trish under a new guise

I see Trish all the time, she looks like she'd cut ye

She's obviously hoping to be seen & gain following by people thinking it's trish under a new guise

I see Trish all the time, she looks like she'd cut ye
She'd want to get an actual life for herself, or else change her name. Buying stuff and putting them up for a comp so she'll gain followers , wtf like!? I liked trish until I heard about what her husband was doing. And there's no point in saying she hadn't anything to do with it. She was living there, she has eyes! If she was anyway decent he would have stopped him.

Reactions: 3
Ah I don’t mind her too much. She has some nice ideas for pre school activities and makes me feel guilty for not doing that many activity’s with my children. 😂

I was just coming on to post this. I just msg my friend who shared her post and told her she shouldn't have dogs anyway
Was one of them the dog she got before leaving insta, I only knew because he shared it from his business page

I saw my lovely horse rescue shared the photo of the dogs, I don’t remember either of those dogs been shown on her stories?

Yes all over her own page which others are sharing and on local community pages too.

Neither are the dog she showed on her stories last yr
We don’t know what the duck was going on in that shed to be fair we never even knew it existed