Mamastillgotit Louise Boyce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the likes of Champneys and all the other companies that give away visits for free, not realise that their efforts have the total opposite desired effect.
Personally, giving days out to instagrammers is a sure fire way of ensuring they’ll never get my custom or money!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ditto. I purposefully never buy anything off that company, brand or business again. Kiss of death

She sells anything Ice cream, biscuits, cereals, face cream, hair stuff, holidays. Tacky. No class

Reactions: 1
And now she's in Paris.

Yes, the daily grind of being a mum must really hit her hard, poor thing 🙄🙄🙄

Do the likes of Champneys and all the other companies that give away visits for free, not realise that their efforts have the total opposite desired effect.
Personally, giving days out to instagrammers is a sure fire way of ensuring they’ll never get my custom or money!
I used to to like scamp and dude but as soon as instagrammers like her and Caroline Hirons etc started advertising them it put me right off. The price of the clothing went up too and I felt like I was covering their costs for giving freebies away, or people not wearing their shite anymore.

Unless I see the cardboard wardrobe in all it's glory, I call bullshit 🙄

World Book Day really isn't that hard. Stop stressing people out for (awful) content

Reactions: 2
Unless I see the cardboard wardrobe in all it's glory, I call bullshit 🙄

World Book Day really isn't that hard. Stop stressing people out for (awful) content
Don’t believe for one minute the kid asked to be the wardrobe. All posted for comedy value and so she can make a reel.

Reactions: 3
The bloody wardrobe thing for WBD seems to be the ‘thing’ this year. We have a staff member dressing up as a wardrobe at the school I teach at🙄 bore off. It’ll last 5 minutes then be off the rest of the day, attention seeking 🙄 just get last year Halloween outfit and bend it to fit a book. (Son is a skeleton from funny bones 🤣)

I'm confused. She's met with the Government this week to discuss children and laws around social media access, but she uses her own kids as content. Make it make sense.

Edited to add, it's a campaign for a 'smartphone free childhood' :unsure:

Is the small print 'unless your parent is an influencer in which case, you can't have a smartphone yourself but you also have no privacy and someone elses smartphone will be shoved in your face, recording, at all times'. Jeez.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also filters being used an altering an image / person. Errrrrrr she uses a filter……..I think this instagram thing has gone to her head and she thinks she’s some sort of messiah sent to save us

Also filters being used an altering an image / person. Errrrrrr she uses a filter……..I think this instagram thing has gone to her head and she thinks she’s some sort of messiah sent to save us
Comments on her post congratulating her, can no-one see the irony???

Too many people up her arse. She’s just a mum with an iPhone with an over inflated sense of self importance. She ain’t no messiah - what has she done? A bit of modelling and some selling of Hello Fresh on Instagram. Hardly a heavy weight

She forgot she’d left her car at the railway stations called the police? I don’t think she did.

Does the life 360 app work for things other than smartphones? Like an apple tag??? Or whatever is out there (I only have younger children!) or has she really just advertised an app for keeping track of your children that they need a phone for??? After her campaign for no phones????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the life 360 app work for things other than smartphones? Like an apple tag??? Or whatever is out there (I only have younger children!) or has she really just advertised an app for keeping track of your children that they need a phone for??? After her campaign for no phones????
OMG, you couldn't write this tit. Smart phone free childhood then the day after advertising an app, which needs a smartphone, jeesus h christ. Make it make sense, please, somebody!!!

Reactions: 4
She's the most disingenuous shiller out there. Also how dare she call herself a feminist when she hasnt said a word about the women and girls dying in Gaza but can post about Kate Middleton who she doesnt know from Adam either..

Smart phone free childhood: unless it's a free holiday, then by all means, shove a phone in your kids faces and plaster them all over the gram.

Reactions: 5