Mamastillgotit Louise Boyce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama still got it just posted a pic of her new house in Farnham. Couple of days ago she said it needs loads of work done on it so I was expecting a dump 😂 had a look at rightmove it’s a 5 bed, over a million and it looks amazing. Even got a pool?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her husband posted as well saying ALOT of work needs doing in and out. What a waste of money buying a completely finished house, nothing dated etc and making out or feeling it needs sooo much work

Reactions: 1
Her husband posted as well saying ALOT of work needs doing in and out. What a waste of money buying a completely finished house, nothing dated etc and making out or feeling it needs sooo much work
I just watched her IGTV, I find it so incredibly wasteful and harmful to the environment what they’re doing. Why did they buy a house that’s just been renovated to completely rip it out again?

I understand if it ‘needed’ the work but it doesn’t. The fact that they’re extending it to be practically double the size when it’s plenty big enough for their family annoys me. Think of all the extra furnishings they’ll be purchasing to dress those rooms. Plus all the labour, materials etc. It’s just so unnecessary.

If rich people everywhere are doing this, it’s no wonder our planet is being destroyed!

Reactions: 5
Just watched the IGTV, what the previous owners did to that house should be a crime :eek: I actually agree with her on the work that needs to be done, but why wouldn't you buy one that's not a full reno with that massive budget and three young kids?!

Reactions: 8
Just watched the IGTV, what the previous owners did to that house should be a crime :eek: I actually agree with her on the work that needs to be done, but why wouldn't you buy one that's not a full reno with that massive budget and three young kids?!
Because once people get bored of those silly reels and she’s getting too old to model she can set up a home account like every influencer on insta seems to do. Plus most of the stuff will probably be gifted through “ asking for any recommendations, tagging companies etc”

Because once people get bored of those silly reels and she’s getting too old to model she can set up a home account like every influencer on insta seems to do. Plus most of the stuff will probably be gifted through “ asking for any recommendations, tagging companies etc”
Also she should put #Ad at the top of her posts, or paid partnership! she does so many ads

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Like this person, her videos amuse me.
Her Reels are definitely entertaining but she is 100% in it for the money. She’s very good at editing. But, it annoys me she doesn’t feel the need to caption her stories simply because she can’t be bothered. Plus the house comments above

Reactions: 4
Her Reels are definitely entertaining but she is 100% in it for the money. She’s very good at editing. But, it annoys me she doesn’t feel the need to caption her stories simply because she can’t be bothered. Plus the house comments above
I'll be honest I don't know anything about the house or her kids, she came up as a rec and I followed because of that. I'll try to work out the rest now.

I'm going off this lady big time I can't put my finger on it - esp her latest vaccination video!

Reactions: 2
She's funny. It’s the little hands for me, gets me every time. But I can see how she might grate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going off this lady big time I can't put my finger on it - esp her latest vaccination video!
totally agree! That video was like a bloody advert... why do people need to advertise all over social media that they had the injectable ??! 🤷‍♀️

I heard it said that influencers were being paid to "promote" if that is the correct term, coronavirus. There was a bit of a hoo-ha around Christmas involving Gemma Collins and a few others around that alleged issue. Could it be that they're now being used to do the same with the vaccines?

It did look very much like an advert esp actually taking a pic of it saying AZ vaccine - seemed v bizarre and put me right off her!! And many others from all the comments!

It wasn’t an advert 😂 Most folks who get the vaccine are posting something on Insta/other social media

• Heart
It looked like an advert but now she has deleted it so it can't be.
I think it was just so insensitive. Right now you have Brazil with a covid death toll of almost 370k and here she is skipping around a medical centre after getting her vaccine. Parading it to her 100k+ followers from who knows where. This boasting about getting the vaccine isn’t pleasant when there are so many dying without it

I think it was just so insensitive. Right now you have Brazil with a covid death toll of almost 370k and here she is skipping around a medical centre after getting her vaccine. Parading it to her 100k+ followers from who knows where. This boasting about getting the vaccine isn’t pleasant when there are so many dying without it
I agree with you!!

She must have realised that too and deleted it.. all very odd behaviour!!

All of her kids fully nude on the grid today (stars over genitals). Such an invasion of their privacy.

• Wow
All of her kids fully nude on the grid today (stars over genitals). Such an invasion of their privacy.
So irresponsible and disrespectful. Reported as soon as I saw it

She deleted from the grid and added back as a story. Reported again, was removed after 5 mins. Good to see Instagram actually taking action on reports. Unsure why she’s so desperate for that photo to be online?

Attachments

Last edited: