Mamastillgotit Louise Boyce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s me never spending anything with L’Oréal ever again. They’ve spent a fortune on the mums with an iPhone L’Oréal are making enough ££££ to splash out on a trip to Courchevel. They don’t need my money. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. All these nurses, doctors, teachers working their asses off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s me never spending anything with L’Oréal ever again. They’ve spent a fortune on the mums with an iPhone L’Oréal are making enough ££££ to splash out on a trip to Courchevel. They don’t need my money. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. All these nurses, doctors, teachers working their asses off
It was pretty horrid to watch I have to admit. So over indulgent.

Reactions: 2
Too much. L’Oréal PR need to have a rethink. I understand them paying celebrities / actresses but seriously mums with iPhones. Forget it!!! Stupid use of a PR budget - doing more harm than good to the brand.

Reactions: 4
On the home account…advertising Karcher jet washer (likely got it for free too), showing off their new summer bar - gifted, oh sorry ‘pr product’, next story is the gifted bleeping plant 😴😴😴😴😴

• Angry
On the home account…advertising Karcher jet washer (likely got it for free too), showing off their new summer bar - gifted, oh sorry ‘pr product’, next story is the gifted bleeping plant 😴😴😴😴😴
It’s bloody infuriating! Millionaires getting stuff for free - what a world we live in!

She has rubbish hair. It’s thin…….just saying. No lucious locks there 👎🏻 and a receding hairline. Oh dear

'Turns out we like to ski as a family! Who knew???!!!'

Yep I bet we'd like to ski as a family too if it was all free! I'm sure we'd all love it!!

And she's off away from the family again this weekend? That's about the third trip away already this year if you could the obscene L'Oreal one and trip abroad last week with her management company I think it was.

That's more time away than I've had in 10 years of being a parent. The only nights I get away is night shifts at work!!

Reactions: 5
I'm so pleased she is having an ad/pr spa day with her mum and sister. I mean, the poor thing just hasn't stopped this year with the daily grind of working full time/caring for children at home all day/looking after sick relatives/living in an unsafe area and constantly looking over her shoulder/worrying about how she can afford heating and eating.......

Oh, hang on.....🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s such a crock of tit they get all this for free. I see theonlygirlinthehouse is also there with them. These poor overworked stressed busy mums 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3