Mamamia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished listening to the Luke McGregor episode on 'But are you happy' podcast and I'll admit I really enjoyed it. I do always quite like things with Clare Stephens, she seems well spoken

Reactions: 5
Jessie's make up on The Project looks so nice. Bronzed and healthy..not white skin with black eyeliner

Listened to one episode of the new Hello Bump and it was boring and just the Jessie show. Super angsty, and lots of me, me, me. Far worse than the original version.

Reactions: 4
Ugh Jessie. Talking about tv spoilers and she said ‘your time zone is not my problem.’
Way to piss off the rest of the country outside of your little NSW bubble.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just finished listening to the Luke McGregor episode on 'But are you happy' podcast and I'll admit I really enjoyed it. I do always quite like things with Clare Stephens, she seems well spoken
I also listened to this ep, big fan of Luke, and I must have been in an overly emotional mood because I found it absolutely heartbreaking and cried a heap. I also listened to the episode with Alex Dyson and it was fantastic. I’m really pleasantly surprised with the quality of this show and how well Clare hosts. Honestly very happy for her having her own project without Jessie and being able to show her actual personality. If only she would leave MM!

The What Are You Wearing podcast is no longer interesting for me, love Laura Brodnik for entertainment etc but this podcast needs people with experience in the fashion industry.
I wonder who will replace Mia on Outloud while she's on holiday

Reactions: 4
wait so Jessie discusses her pregnancy at length on outloud, has a podcast about it (hello bump) where she basically just talks about herself, and did a cancelled episode on it? Ok.

Reactions: 6
wait so Jessie discusses her pregnancy at length on outloud, has a podcast about it (hello bump) where she basically just talks about herself, and did a cancelled episode on it? Ok.
Wait, Jessie's pregnant? o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can not believe she did a Cancelled episode on it! Why?!?!? She is ridiculous

Has anyone seen it kicking off on the Australian HG charity page about the episode they did on HG? Everyone is dragging MM in the comments

• Wow
Would love to see screenshots!
There’s almost 200 comments on @hyperemesisaustralia latest reel - worth a scroll through. Mamamia also put a post up, a clip of Martha K talking to Jessie and Gemma and they started getting drilled there too so disabled comments!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s almost 200 comments on @hyperemesisaustralia latest reel - worth a scroll through. Mamamia also put a post up, a clip of Martha K talking to Jessie and Gemma and they started getting drilled there too so disabled comments!
Wow! So many women are angry, including some influencers. And then Jessie has the hide to argue her point. She clearly hasn’t been told how to manage bad feedback. The podcast is truly shocking. It makes Bec Judd look very relatable.

Wow! So many women are angry, including some influencers. And then Jessie has the hide to argue her point. She clearly hasn’t been told how to manage bad feedback. The podcast is truly shocking. It makes Bec Judd look very relatable.
Jessie ALSO has the hide to call herself a journalist.
L
O
L

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.