Mamamia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they are all SO opinionated themselves. We should listen to Jessie ignorantly opining on anything and everything, but it's anyone else's opinion that's the problem. Ok Mia.
---
Example- remember when Jessie editorialised about why Clementine Ford's book on marriage was wrong, and Clem had to point out that it was an interesting argument from Jessie who hadn't read the book, because it hadn't yet been written.
Mamamia ARE the problem. The number of times they've said 'we don't publish paparazzi photos' and then report on the pap photos that have been published. Big old hypocrites.
Yet they refer to and report on pap photos alllll the time in their podcasts

Reactions: 6
Mia’s rant about working from home on todays subs ep was so offensive and tone deaf, not to mention anti feminist. Honestly gobsmacked. Her poor staff. Holly saying ‘I’m different’ mamamia must be an awful place to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mia’s rant about working from home on todays subs ep was so offensive and tone deaf, not to mention anti feminist. Honestly gobsmacked. Her poor staff. Holly saying ‘I’m different’ mamamia must be an awful place to work.
I don’t subscribe, what was she ranting about?

Reactions: 3
Do you think Jessie is going to monetise the baby and keep accepting gifts or so paid sponsorships? Looks like they’ve got the entire nursery set up free so far… I just wonder if she will go high and mighty like Mia and try and secure some privacy for the baby, or if we will be subjected to article after article on mum life with the baby’s face splashed across all their social handles…

Reactions: 11
She doesn't like working from home. Said and I quote 'people don't know what's good for them'
She could just say she hates paying exorbitant office rent like everyone else who comes out saying they hate WFH.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Jessie is going to monetise the baby and keep accepting gifts or so paid sponsorships? Looks like they’ve got the entire nursery set up free so far… I just wonder if she will go high and mighty like Mia and try and secure some privacy for the baby, or if we will be subjected to article after article on mum life with the baby’s face splashed across all their social handles…
I desperately hope for the baby's sake that she will choose to uphold the baby's privacy. It's disgusting seeing influencers use their child for content.

Simone Anderson springs to mind. She briefly mused about not posting the baby's face and staying offline after birth as well as being mindful of when her kids see her using her phone or filming. That lasted 9 hours after he was born when she couldn't help but post to Instagram a picture of his face fresh out of the womb. She now has a second kid and nothing is private and her older son is literally trained to act in front of the camera.

It's so saddening to see how little regard and respect people have for their children as individuals. I hope the money she gets from her usually undeclared ads (and the money she lied about donating to charity) goes in a therapy fund.

Wait sorry this is about Jessie. I digress. Maybe she'll be such a LaZy gEwL that she'll forget about social media and she can be a present mother? Or she'll become a mummy blogger about being such a LAzy GeWL and try to be "relatable" and keep using podcasts as her own personal complaint soapbox.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The lot of them make me sick. Deeply problematic versions of Fox News women in their own echo chamber. They think they’re different. I can’t believe Holly hangs around. She must need the money or has golden handcuffs.
And whilst I’m being snarky, Holly needs a hood dentist and a teeth whitening session.

Reactions: 9
I could actually see her going full Roxy jecenko and outsourcing the parenting from day one..but still utilising their image and persona for $$$ a la pixie

Reactions: 2
C6F7BC1F-2C37-4AE7-ABE0-4C48374FF68C.jpeg

---
So you’ve not only got your dirty sneakers on the office couch but you’re laying on your back which you aren’t really supposed to do at that stage of pregnancy but I guess that’s lazy gewl. Why is that even a thing ???

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Whilst all the poor girls who actually churn out the click bait no one reads are working in the background. What a horrible workplace where you really would have an in crowd and then just the drones.

I have noticed Emma isn't being featured on the podcast as much. Interesting choice. Elphi is very pretty but bland and isn't confident enough to contradict Mia or Holly at all. Best subs for Jessie are honestly either Claire or Clare.

Reactions: 8
The lot of them make me sick. Deeply problematic versions of Fox News women in their own echo chamber. They think they’re different. I can’t believe Holly hangs around. She must need the money or has golden handcuffs.
And whilst I’m being snarky, Holly needs a hood dentist and a teeth whitening session.
Yes! I agree wholeheartedly. The definition of British teeth right there

Reactions: 2
Yes! I agree wholeheartedly. The definition of British teeth right there
I’m British and can assure you I have beautiful teeth 😂
Didn’t Holly mention something about her gums being in a bad condition a few weeks ago on the pod? Apparently she’ll be getting her teeth sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something about the twins is quite unfortunate looking. Is it the dark eyebrows and eyeliner against the yellow hair? It makes them look a lot older than they are.

Something about the twins is quite unfortunate looking. Is it the dark eyebrows and eyeliner against the yellow hair? It makes them look a lot older than they are.
Their features remind of the characters from the film the “Dark Crystal”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion in honour of Friday’s gem

It’s Hello Bump crossover time, hear how Jessie’s stretched from three to nine.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.